What does it mean when there are white blood cells in your urine
White cells in your urine indicate an infection somewhere, like the kidneys or bladder. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-there-are-white-blood-cells-in-your-urine ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when there are white blood cells in your urine"
- What does it mean when you have white blood cells in urine??
- White blood cells are indicative of an infection.
- How White Blood Cells Get Into Urine
- The kidneys filter the blood, and any white blood cells from the body will not pass into the urine. This means that white blood cells contaminated the urine either inside the urinary tract or just on the exterior of the body. These white bl...
- What does white blood cells mean in your urine?
- You don't give your age,but the risk of cervical cancer in virgins is virtually nil and smears are often too painful to perform so they are usually omitted.You really should tell your GP this. White cells in the urine in the absence of red ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you have white blood cells in your urine?
- Q: i got my results back from the doctor and they want me in for more tests because they found white blood cells. what does it mean?
- A: It means that something is kicking your immune system into high gear and you're flushing white blood cells through your urine. The reason they want to do more tests is to find out what the trigger for that reaction from your body is coming from. Don't worry until there is reason to worry--likely its something that can be handled with medicine. Good luck!
- If there are white blood cells in the urine.. What does that mean? What can be done to fix this?
- Q: Is there any medication to help this situation? What has to be done in order to get rid of the white blood cells?
- A: Depending on the number of white cells, it means there is infection present. A few is not significant - higher levels = infection which can be treated with antibiotics.
- what does white blood cells mean in your urine?
- Q: please help and now i have to have a pap im a virgin and scared and shy about doing this and i told my doctor im not a virgin?? will it really hurt and will i have cancer? seen i had white blood cells in my urine 3x tests
- A: You don't give your age,but the risk of cervical cancer in virgins is virtually nil and smears are often too painful to perform so they are usually omitted.You really should tell your GP this. White cells in the urine in the absence of red cells or infection are usually of no consequence.
Prev Question: What is a hernia and what causes a hernia
People also view