What does it mean When a women has white discharge
Some white discharge can be normal. It may be a sign of infection if: causes itching,smells bad, is foamy or like cottage cheese. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-a-women-has-white-discharge ]
More Answers to "What does it mean When a women has white discharge"
- What dose it mean when a women has watery white discharge with a ...?
- It sounds like you may have bacterial vaginosis, and NOT a yeast infection, Yeast infections alone do not have a foul smell and the discharge is like cottage cheese. The only thing that can cure that smell, is a trip to your doctor where he...
- Why do women have white thick discharge?
- The thick white exudate is normal. It provides lubrication and cleanses the vagina.
- Is White Discharge Normal For Pregnant Women?
- Yes it is normal i have go five children and 4 weeks pregnant with my 6th. I have been told it is caused by th increase of hormones. It is ok aslong as it is not smelly or yellow or a blood stained colour. If u av doubts contact your g.p or...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what dose it mean when a women has watery white discharge with a foul smell to it?
- A: It sounds like you may have bacterial vaginosis, and NOT a yeast infection, Yeast infections alone do not have a foul smell and the discharge is like cottage cheese. The only thing that can cure that smell, is a trip to your doctor where he/she can give you Flagyl. It has to be taken twice a day for 7 days but it works immediately!!
- What does white discharge mean before you start your very first period?
- Q: I haven't had my first period and I am under the age 16 (not gonna tell you) And I have been searching for the right answer. I have found some. But I want to know for sure. I know you all are strangers but all girls/women have it. I asked my mom but I want to be sure. I have been having this milky discharge and It has been going on for about a week. Does anyone know what that means? And what happens next?!?! Thanks!
- A: You are maturingfor me this went on for about a year but not alotthen i got my period and dun-dun-dun nothing to worry about.Oh and i still get it. Do u mean its like on your underwer??Yupp, compleatly normalOh and idk if this is true but someone told me white means your okay and a yellow color means somethings wrong, idk if its true, im still alive so no worries....
- what does white discharges mean during the 3rd week of pregnancy?
- Q: After confirming that my girlfriend is 2 weeks pregnant thru Hpt, she had white discharges. what does it mean? Aren't white discharges an indication that women are ovulating? ..Or an indication that they are going to have their period afterwards? Could it be that our pregnancy test was a false positive?
- A: You might want to confirm the pregnancy at the doctors. HPT are sometimes wrong.It might just be her vagina cleaning itself.
Prev Question: What is autistic
People also view