What does it mean if your pee smells bad
Odor in pee is an indication it could be a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Also causes stinging, increased frequency, and cloudy! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-your-pee-smells-bad ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if your pee smells bad"
- What does it mean if your pee smells bad?
- drink more water (recomended daily amount: 8 cups).. if the smell doesn't go away within a week you may have an infection
- What does it mean your pee smells and is very yellow?
- My advice for this is to drink more. This is the first thing anyone would say to you. When we keep ourselves hydrated the water that we excrete makes our urine a lighter colour and less odour. Try to aim to drink 2 litres of water a day. If...
- What does it mean when you pee and it smells like blood??
- Theres is a possibility you may have a urinary tract infection or a bladder infection. Make a doctors appointment just in case. But for now you can flush out your system by drinking lots of water and cranberry juice. If you dont like cranbe...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean if your pee smells real bad?
- Q: I am a female
- A: Typically, foul-smelling urine is associated with an infection and can be diagnosed with a simple urine test.
- What does it mean if your pee smells really really abnormal (bad!!!) but only in the morning???
- Q: Like a really really strong funky stinky smell....like that is not normal urine smell....Pee is kind of cloudy too...I've been to the Dr. just a week ago and this has been going on for awhile...usually only in the A.M.Should I be worried.I don't feel like i have anything...Plz help!
- A: Sounds like you are dehydrated. Your urine is too concentrated in the morning. Drink some water before you go to be. Avoid salty snacks late at night.
- What does it mean if one's pee smells?
- Q: My friend told me her pee smells bad lately, probably that is also why I smell something bad around her pants area. She's 24, not pregnant, has no sex life. She is a smoker I thought it may be the reason, but I am also a smoker and my pee does not smell. What do you think it is? What are the possibilities?
- A: it could be any sort of infection - yeast/bladder, etc. Ask her if shes been drinking a lot of water? If not, your pee will smell much stronger. Also drinking a lot of coffee will change the smell of your pee. Tell her to spend a few days drinking nothing but water and if that doesnt help to go to a doc to find the cause.
Prev Question: Can HPV affect males
People also view