What does it mean if your bleeding but not on your period
Menorrhagia which is excessive or prolonged vaginal bleeding that occurs, and often can occur at other irregular intervals. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-your-bleeding-but-not-on-your-period ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if your bleeding but not on your period"
- What does it mean when you bleeding but your period not on??
- It means you should go see your GP
- What does it mean if I'm bleeding but i'm not on my period??
- "Women report that the menses may start a few days early or may be delayed a few days. The amount of menstrual flow may be either lighter or heavier than usual. A pregnancy test should be done if no period occurs within three weeks of ...
- When you say a real period, do you mean although I will bleed I w...?
- When you take the pill, you are not supposed to be ovulating (although it sometimes happens which is ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean if you're still bleeding one week after you're off your period? Is it a sign of pregnancy?
- Q: My girlfriend had just gotten off of her period about a week to a week and a half ago. She says she is still bleeding. Does that mean shes still on her period? Or is it a sign of pregnancy? It is light and dark. Is so, is this always a sign of pregnancy?
- A: it is possible. just because a woman has her period doesn't mean she is not pregnant.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SOME people when they are pregnant do have their periods as if it is normal and still have healthy babies.
- What does 1 day bleeding mean when you're supposed to have your period the week later?
- Q: I'm on the pill and I still have 2 more days on the pill left before i get my period in about 6 days. Weird enough, i thought i had my period a week earlier than usual but it just lasted for 1 day. What does that mean?
- A: Occasionally you will just get some break through bleeding even on the pill. It is nothing to worry about.
- Can you have your period without bleeding or does it mean something else?
- Q: My friend and I have both been feeling like we were on our periods but no blood. Could it mean that we are pregnant, even though i havent had sex in almost three months, or can you period happen without the blood?
- A: It could be premenstrual cramping. This happens to me sometimes you could also miss a period and just go through the stages with out blood. If this happens again you should see a dr.
Prev Question: Is a rash
People also view