What does it mean if there is blood in your poop
Blood in your stool could mean anything from hemorrhoids to cancer, see your doctor for a complete exam. Take care! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-there-is-blood-in-your-poop ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if there is blood in your poop"
- What does it mean when you have blood in your poop?
- Celiac disease is a very common cause. Cancer can be one. Bowel obstruction. Hemorrhoids.
- Why Is My Cat So Mean Lately And Had Bloody Poop?
- Bloody poops in the cats should not be neglected because it can be something serious. So, you should take your cat to vet for proper diagnosis and treatment. Following are general causes of bloody poops in cats. 1. Intestinal parasites 2...
- What does it mean when you poop blood?
- Hemorrhoids can cause painless bleeding of the rectum. They are not always painful. Bleeding can be cause by many things including ulcers, internal injuries, and medications. He may want to ask the doctor about it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when there is blood on your poop?
- Q: When I went to the bathroom I felt pain and there was a dark red ring of blood around the middle of my poop. Does this mean anything bad?
- A: Blood in the stool is never a good thing.Get to a doctor or hospital at once. Best case scenario is you have hemmorhoids. Worse is some of kind of internal injury or colon cancer.Good luck!
- What does it mean if there is Blood in Poop?
- Q: I have never had my period... But there was blood in my poop... I had just eaten Chinese Food and my stomach hurt. I went to the bathroom and well... There was blood in the poop... Why did this happen?
- A: http://www.medicinenet.com/rectal_bleeding/symptoms.htm
- What does it mean if there is blood when you poop? Serious answers please?
- Q: I have had it happening for a few years now but it's not all the time. Sometimes it really hurts to poop and when i wipe there is blood. It's not alot but i always thought it was normal. I went to see a doctor for it about 2 yrs ago and they did the finger check and just told me that it was from stress and straining to poop. Could it be anything else after so long? Only real answers please!!!!!
- A: helloIve had the same problem but mine was from over wiping, and wiping too hard over my bum. But it can be also from a fissure on your anus which is like a little cut. When you push a poo out this little cut opens up abit, making it sore and bleed abit and that will show when u wipe.You could try something abit easier when u wipe, maybe wetwipes? (we have them in the uk) the disinfect abit as well i think.But also try to not put off pooing too long as well, or if might make your poos bigger that would be painful as welli hope that helps!
Prev Question: How do I help someone with depression
People also view