What does it mean if my farts smell like rotten eggs
This is because your intestines produce a gaseous compound called hydrogen sulfide, which is also in rotten eggs. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-my-farts-smell-like-rotten-eggs ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if my farts smell like rotten eggs"
- What does it mean when your fart smells like rotten eggs??
- Allergies are not normally the cause...but the other part of the answer is more on track. Waste that sits in the bowel too long has more time to accumulate toxins, thus also adding various odors to the mix. Also some foods that you try to d...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when your fart smells like rotten eggs?
- A: High sulfer content. It is not a bad sign, but it is affected by your diet.
- Why Do Farts smell so bad?
- Q: seriously. Why? I mean my uncle farted a minute ago and it brings me to the question as to why his always smell like rotten eggs and bologna.
- A: Mine Don't!
- My toddler (2 1/2) has wet farts/slight diarrhea and sulfur/rotten egg smelling belches.?
- Q: As the topic states, my 2 1/2 year old toddler has had really wet sounding farts, slight diarrhea and sulfur or rotten egg smelling belches/burps all day. He is acting like his normal active playful self tho.Little background....Last week (wednesday when I woke up) I had gotten pretty sick. bad Diarrhea, vomiting, and just plain miserable, that lasted all day. The vomiting stopped Thursday morning, Then Thursday night/friday morning (1 am) my son wakes up vomiting. He only vomited the one time, but all day friday he had VERY bad diarrhea, green/yellow, like a mucusy water, and smelled horrible. But again, acted like himself...didn't seem sick at all.He had it for about a day and a half, I had to change his diaper 14 times that day at least. Every time he would fat, a little of the smelly "water" would escape and smelled horrid! It's been 5 1/2-6 days since he has had any problems. So I am not sure if this is linked to his illness last week. I didn't take him to a doctor last week since it only lasted one day. Now, his poo isn't watery, but it isn't 'solid' if you know what I mean. and green........Any thoughts?
- A: It sounds like Rotor virus. If not that, then maybe a start of a flu bug. Did you have him vaccinated for either one? If not, then I would call your pediatrician asap. It doesn't take much for these little ones to get dehydrated, and quickly!!! I was just in the hospital with my 15 month old who just had light diahreah, and he took a whole bag of IV fluids before he had a urine sample! Pedialite freezer pops and drimks are good at bringing them back up from dehydration too, but I would make sure he is having enough wet diapers or bathroom breaks! Good luck!
Prev Question: How many years does it take to get lung cancer from smoking
People also view