What does HDL stand for
High Density Lipoprotein (so-called 'good' cholesterol). ChaCha again!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-hdl-stand-for ]
More Answers to "What does HDL stand for"
- What Does HDL Stand For?
- HDL cholesterol stands for high-density lipoprotein, which allow cholesterol and triglycerides to move through the blood stream to be excreted. Higher levels of HDL cholesterol indicate natural...
- What does LDL&HDL stand for?
- LDL stands for low-density lipoprotein, the so-called "bad" cholesterol. HDL is high-density lipoprotein, the "good" cholesterol. LDL can build up in the arteries, narrowing them. HDL seems to provide protection against ...
- What does HDL/LDL stand for?
- High Density Lipoprotein/low Density Lipoprotein Ratio
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does HDL stand for?
- A: In German it means "Hab dich lieb" which translates as "I love you," but not the romantic love, more like a sisterly love.
- What does Afn Amer Glomerular Filtration Rate in a blood test stand for?
- Q: And also "Non-Afn Amer Glomerular Filtration Rate"??? Also is a HDL level of 38 dangerous even though my total cholesterol level is 127?
- A: Double click on the following websites for your answers:http://www.kidney.org/professionals/KLS/gfr.cfmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_density_lipoprotein
Prev Question: What does a staph infection do to your body
People also view