What does dark pee mean
Dark pee would mean that your urine is very very yellow. If you're healthy and hydrated, your urine should be relatively colorless [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-dark-pee-mean ]
More Answers to "What does dark pee mean"
- What Does Brown/dark Yellow Pee Mean?
- Usually, brown/dark urine can mean an infection, or blood in the urine. It also means to drink more water. Normal urine should be light yellow or clear.
- What does it mean when your pee is dark??
- Usually it means that it is to concentrated you need to drink more..Or it could also be a sign of bladder/kidney infection.
- Does having dark yellow pee mean you're dehydrated??
- Usually means dehydration, but it could also mean you're in renal failure. Your eyes aren't looking yellow are they? That's another sign of renal failure. The person who mentioned drinking too much alcohol would be partially correct as w...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you ave dark ornage pee??
- Q: I have dark orange pee and when I wipe its prange... What does that mean and what can I do... HELP!!!
- A: A number of things: - you have to drink more water.- you eat too many carrots- you ate beet root yesterday.- you are dieting but going too fast- you have an infection of the urinary tract
- does having dark yellow pee mean you're dehydrated?
- A: Usually means dehydration, but it could also mean you're in renal failure. Your eyes aren't looking yellow are they? That's another sign of renal failure.The person who mentioned drinking too much alcohol would be partially correct as well, only in that alcohol dehydrates you, which is why they say to drink one drink then one glass of water when drinking so that you do not dehydrate.
- what does it mean when your pee is extremely dark?
- Q: my pee has been pretty dark for maybe a month now...and yesterday it was really really really dark...ive made a doctors appointment, but i would like to have an idea a head of time to see what's going on?
- A: It could be a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). Chances are that is what it is.Try drinking cranberry juice and lots of water. it can help clear things up a bit. Your doctor will probably also prescribe antibotics to fight the infection.Also, if it smells stronger or different then usual, that is another sign it could be a UTI. Or, if it burns, hurts, or strings when you urinate. (Or if there is leakage at all when not urinating).Some woman get them constantly, no matter what they do, and they just keep returning. Some causes could be not cleaning yourself well enough when you urinate or not urinating after sex.
Prev Question: What done causes zits
People also view