What does bi polar mean
Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by mood instability that can be serious and disabling. Bipolar disorder (more) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-bi-polar-mean ]
More Answers to "What does bi polar mean"
- it's where you feel really excited and people might say you're being too loud and then you feel suicidal and/or depressed soon after
- Bipolar disorder: A mood disorder sometimes called manic-depressive illness or manic-depression that characteristically involves cycles of depression and elation or mania. Sometimes the mood switches from high to low and back again are dram...
- my cusin has this its when you have your highs and lows your really moody you go into depression and then you switch into the happiest person in the world they are called episodes but there are different types of them its caused from unbala...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does bi-polar mean??? i have an EMO friend who is bi-polar?
- Q: no EMO haters spread ur hate here but if u do then ok i will find ur profile pagewhat is bi-polar???i know it has mood swingsi have a friend that is bi-polar and she is EMO and she does not cut herself i just need to know what else bi-polar mean?
- A: thats pretty much it, its a psychiatric disorder that causes random mood swings, sometimes dangerous
- what does it mean when a bi polar shaves his head?
- Q: i am bi polar, medicated, and stable for the most part with remnant depression everynow and then i am on lithium, risperdal, and levo thyroxine, a few months ago i saw my case worker for my usual 3 month treatment plan update and she asked as usual anything strange or any thoughts of suicide? and i asked her what does it mean if i shaved my head spontaneously, and she said she couldnt tell me that she was not allowed to release that in formation, so can anyone help me?
- A: I don't know why your case worker would say such a thing! Anyway, I don't think it means anything at all unless you had symptoms of mania to go along with it and could say that you were indeed in a manic state. I don't think you need to worry about it ;)
- Does childhood bedwetting mean bi polar?
- Q: My daughter is 11. She still wets the bed at night. Not every night, but 3-4 times a week. The doc said it is somewhat normal and may last till she is 13.Her father is bi-polar and I may be too. I was researching and ran across childhood bi-polar symptoms and bed wetting was in there. She really doesn't have any other symptoms. Is she at risk for bi polar?
- A: My son was a bedwetter. In his case it had a physical root...he did not produce enough of the hormone that acts like an antidiretic at night. There was a nasal spray that he used for camp and sleepovers, but I did not want it to use it all the time. When he was about 13, when puberty started , the bedwetting stopped as he started to produce the hormone on his own. It was never a problem after that. His doctor says that this is the main cause of bedwetting. We never made him feel guilty about it, because we told him it was a medical problem.
Prev Question: Where is the adrenal gland located
People also view