What does anemia cause
Anemia causes organs to not get enough oxygen. This in turn causes fatigue, rapid heart beat, dizziness, pale skin, insomnia MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-anemia-cause ]
More Answers to "What does anemia cause"
- What Causes Iron-Deficiency Anemia?
- Not having enough iron in your body causes iron-deficiency anemia. Lack of iron usually is due to blood loss, poor diet, or an inability to absorb enough iron from the foods you eat.
- Does eating ice cause anemia?
- "It's the other way around." Compulsively chewing on ice is a symptom of anemia, not a proximal cause. Iron deficiency is usually due to diet. Chewing on non-nutritive items is known as pica, and anemia is a notorious cause of tha...
- Does Anemia cause headaches?
- Iron deficency test: Go to the mirror and pull your lower eyelid and see if the color is red or flesh color. If its flesh colored you are lacking enough iron and should take a herbal iron like Floradix. It will take a month to see a differe...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does anemia cause a person to be super emotional?
- Q: I'm a vegeterian, have been for over a year. For almost 2 weeks, I've been tired, dizzy, and really really emotional. It's not period related, since that's always the first question. I looked up anemia, which a friend suggested, and it describes the fatigue and lightheadedness. What about bursting out in tears every day, and just not caring about anything anymore?
- A: you might be depressed and not know it. that happened to me a while ago. speak to a counselor. talk about your feelings. that might help alot.
- Why does anemia cause a fever? Is there some type of compensation happening?
- Q: If a patient has iron deficiency anemia, why would the heart rate increase? Why would they have a fever? Thank you...
- A: The heart's rate increase is a compensation. Pumping more blood to supply more energy to compensate for the loss.the fever indicates that the system has a malfunction or an "intruder' has penetrated. The white blood cells tend to increase in number to counteract on the 'intruder' -whether a bacteria or a virus. This is the security countermeasure. If the body cannot compensate or is to give up- fainting or unconciousness results. shutdown of the body systems may follow.Otherwise, death may result.
- Does iron deficiency anemia cause strange spots on your skin?
- A: Strange spots like what?Anemia can cause both random bruising, and tiny blood spots called "pertechia" (sp?).If you think you have anemia, you should be checked by the doctor. Anemia can be a sign of a more serious disease, like kidney disease or liver disease. Or it could be as simple as a woman's monthly period.Only a doctor can tell for sure.
Prev Question: How do you test for Herpes
People also view