What does a concussion feel like
Most people who have a concussion will feel groggy and dazed, feel like they are in a fog, shaky or dizzy, and may pass out. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-concussion-feel-like ]
More Answers to "What does a concussion feel like"
- What does a concussion feel like?
- If you can have a friend drive you it will be a LOT cheaper than an ambulance ride. Here in L.C. I'd say call 911, because I know our ambulance service does not charge unless thay actually transport - I don't know if it's the same where you...
- What are the symptoms of a concussion?
- They include headaches, nausea, vomiting and a sense of being “out-of-it” or feeling foggy. Most young athletes don’t recognize their symptoms as a concussion. Parents can look for signs, like their child being slow to respond verbally, bei...
- How do you know if you have a concussion?
- I once hit my head with concrete stair lined with steel and thought it was just a really bad blow to the head because i did not loose consciousness or bleed. The same day I puked and got extremely dizzy, developed a fever and got extremely ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it feel like to get a concussion?
- Q: Anyone who's ever had a concussion, let me know what it feels like. I fell off my horse yesterday and hit my head pretty bad. I had a pretty bad migraine all day. I'm not sure if it was a concussion. So if you know you've had one, let me know what the symptoms are.
- A: I've had 5... and it's usually a light headed feeling compounded with a slight headache !!! I really notice it when I sit up quickly from a laying position... I get very dizzy and almost pass out !
- What does it feel like when you've had a mild concussion?
- Q: I hit my head on a metal furnace hard enough for my scalp to bleed and am feeling a bit nauseated. Just wanted to be sure it's not any more serious then a headache.
- A: This wouldn't be the place to go if you hit your head, are bleeding, and are nauseated. You should probably go have a doctor check you out. Do you really want to trust your health to the consensus of a group of people who will answer "woo-hoo, two points!"?Headache and nausea are both possible symptoms of a concussion, and blood leaking from your head is never a good sign. Don't panic, but see a doctor if you can.
- what does a concussion feel like?
- A: I just recently got into an accident I live in maine and i hit a moose with my car and suffered from a severe concussion so i know this one haha they suck and i hope this answers your question loves........................http://pediatrics.about.com/od/symptoms/a/05_concussion.htm
Prev Question: What is mono the illness
People also view