What do you do for a tooth ache
Toothache or tooth pain is caused when the nerve root of a tooth is irritated. Naproxen will help, but you must see a dentist. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-for-a-tooth-ache ]
More Answers to "What do you do for a tooth ache"
- What can you do for a tooth ache?
- Pain killers are usually useless if its a bad bad tooth ache, the kind where you are bent over in two and aren't able to even lay down to sleep... I tried loads with mine anadin, ibruprofen, panadol, voltoral, voltoron diclophenic, ordinary...
- How to Get Rid of Toothache
- Simple, Easy and Cheap way to naturally eliminate your toothache pain in less than 12 hours and keep it from ever coming back! Sometimes toothache is very painful, uncomfortable and can disturb your sleep at nights. There can be many reason...
- What Causes Tooth Ache ?
- You get toothache when the pulp in the middle of the tooth is inflamed (pulpitis). This can be caused by lots of different things: ･ dental decay (caries); cavities (holes) in the hard surface of the tooth; pulpitis – inflammation of ... ･ ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is causing a tooth ache if you dont have any cavities?
- Q: My teeth ache a lot, I was at the dentist couple months ago and i didnt have any cavities. I randomly get tooth aches that last a couple days then go away, this happened before i saw the dentist too.
- A: Since you eliminated cavities, other causes can be gum disease, sinus infection, TMJ, or any type of injury to the head or tooth. Talk to the dentist and have him/her check you out.
- What is a home remedy for a tooth ache?
- Q: I'm planning to go to a dentist later this week and my tooth is really sore. Does anyone know any home remedies for a tooth ache to keep the pain from reaching really really bad levels?
- A: THIS REALLY WORKS I SWEAR!! FROM ONE DESPERATE TOOTH ACHE TO ANOTHER. RINSE YOUR MOUTH WITH WARM WATER AND PUT MAXIMUM STRENGTH SENSODYNE TOOTHPASTE ON THE CAVITY. LET IT SIT WITHOUT GETTING IT WET FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN. IN A FEW MINUTES THE PAIN NO MATTER HOW SEVERE WILL GO AWAY. THIS WILL LAST FOR HOURS. BUT THE MORE LIQUIDS YOU DRINK THE LESS EFFECTIVE.
- How do I get rid of really bad tooth ache?
- Q: I have got really bad tooth ache and have tried Ibuprofen and Paracetamol and it hasn't stopped hurting! How can I lessen or remove the pain?
- A: Clove oil works GREAT!!!!!!! probably can find it at Walgreens, CVS or a pharmacy like that. It does make you drool, but drooling is easier to deal with than pain. Been There, hope you feel better!!!!
Prev Question: Does asparagus make your urine stink
People also view