What disease kills the most people worldwide
Malaria is a severe public health problems worldwide. It is the leading cause of death and disease in many developing countries. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-kills-the-most-people-worldwide ]
More Answers to "What disease kills the most people worldwide"
- What diseases killed many people during the World War 2??
- Disease kills many people every year, but in war there are stresses that create extra problems. For soldiers in the field, exposure to the elements can cause pnuemonia and other respiratory problems. Infections of all sorts are regular cond...
- Do you THINK alcohol or nicotine kills more people worldwide??
- Alcohol, certainly. Indirectly, of course. Drunk drivers kill more people than cigarettes do, I would imagine, in combination with drunken murders and such.
- How many people does the seasonal flu kill each year on average w...?
- Seasonal influenza kills between 500,000 and 750,000 people every year.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- which outbreak of disease has killed most people worldwide?
- A: AIDS?
- What are the three diseases caused by a virus that kill the most people worldwide every year?
- A: Aids, Influenza, and Ebola are pretty bad
- What animal (non-insect) is responsible for the most human deaths annually?
- Q: I know that the mosquito causes the most deaths, even though this is just through spreading disease, not because of the mosquito itself, but I want to know what animal kills the most people worldwideNon-human is what I am looking for what non-human, non-insect?
- A: Venomous and Poisonous Spiders and Snakes.
Prev Question: What are they caused by
People also view