What could a pain in the right side of your chest mean
Chest pain that extends into the left side of the jaw or arm. Right side, nothing posted. ChaCha again soon [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-a-pain-in-the-right-side-of-your-chest-mean ]
More Answers to "What could a pain in the right side of your chest mean"
- What does it mean when you have a sharp pain on the right side of...?
- Could be many things! For instance, When I had sharp pain on the right side of my chest, I was told I had Gall Stones, or gall sand. This pain radiated to my back on the right as well. As with any unusual or painful change in the body, you ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What could chest and side pain mean?
- Q: My friend has been having chest pain and side pain for the past 4 days. It all started when we were jumping in a 9 foot pool and after we were done she had that pain. What could this be?
- A: may be torn intercostal muscles between the ribs (very painful) , did she hit the bottom of the pool ?. If it is torn muscles it may take a couple of weeks to go away , as I am not a very good advocate for medical DR's it is out of my norm to tell you to see one , however the chest pain could be a heart thing and that is not something to mess around with .The excersice of swimming could have triggered something there. Have it checked first. best of luck
- What could it mean if my chest rarely has a dull pain shoot through it on the RIGHT side? I am only 23 y.old.
- Q: I am a healthy female but I occasionally just feel a pain "roll" through the right side of my chest and then it is gone suddenly. What could this be?
- A: I'm 16, and I've totally got that, too. However, I'm a nerd and studying random medicine stuff, so I've found that it's just a gas bubble.Should probably get it checked out anyway, of course.
- what does it mean when left side chest pain remains for 4 days?
- A: Time to visit the doctor.
Prev Question: Is tuberculosis curable
People also view