What causes my ribs to hurt
One cause of rib pain is costochondiritis which is an inflammation of the cartilage of the rib cage. It is often seen in athletes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-my-ribs-to-hurt ]
More Answers to "What causes my ribs to hurt"
- What can cause your ribs to hurt?
- It is due to your URINARY TRACK INFECTION you are suffering from.When once your UTI is cured you should be relieved of this pain. Please take URISPAS tablet twice daily and also CITRALKA at two tsp twice daily, it will give relief and cure ...
- Could being infected with chlamidia cause you to feel as if your ...?
- Women who have symptoms might have an abnormal vaginal discharge or a burning sensation when urinating. When the infection spreads from the cervix to the fallopian tubes (tubes that carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus), some women sti...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what can cause your ribs to hurt?
- Q: On my right side, down towards end of your rib cage what can make it hurt there or rather be tender. It has been like that for a year. Anyone have any ideas please.
- A: It is due to your URINARY TRACK INFECTION you are suffering from.When once your UTI is cured you should be relieved of this pain. Please take URISPAS tablet twice daily and also CITRALKA at two tsp twice daily, it will give relief and cure your UTI. Also please try to take rest (just lying down) whenever you get time.Best of wishes.-
- If you are obese, did you ribs hurt when you gained weight relatively fast?
- Q: Please don't think this is a stupid question. My ribs on the left side have been hurting off and on for 2 weeks now and I am just trying to narrow down what it might be. I have gained weight recently, but I would think that would cause both sides to hurt.
- A: I have the same problem and I agree with duchess to go see a doctor. I am about 230- 240 pounds and my left rib has hurt since high school( about 4 years). I have lost and gained between 10- 20 pounds during that time so it could be from that. I have asked doctors though and they (2 of them) have said it was just a natural thing and would probably stay that way for life. It would be interesting if someone said something different. I dont't know why its only the left side though so it could be an organ although mine could just be a resurfacing football injury.
- my dad feel and hurt his ribs but now he talks through his nose?
- Q: does anyone why falling and hurt his ribs would cause him to start talking through his nose? he didnt fall on his nose just on his side.
- A: It sounds that way because he is not taking full deep breaths because it hurts his ribs. He is breathing shallow through his nose and in turn his voice sounds nasal.
Prev Question: What exactly is a migraine
People also view