What causes diarrhea? Constipation
Diarrhea is a subjective symptom; some patients experiencing a primary difficulty with fecal continence may describe their MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-diarrhea%3F-constipation ]
More Answers to "What causes diarrhea? Constipation"
- Will BARLEYGREEN cause diarrhea or constipation?
- BARLEYGREEN will help rebuild healthy intestinal flora and therefore may have a positive effect on regularity and gas. BARLEYGREEN has traditionally been used to promote regularity and does not cause constipation.
- What causes constant diarrhea/constipation and bloating and sever...?
- Well I immediately thought irritible bowel syndrome, but then you mentioned migraines and cold chills too....It could be anything from an allergic reaction to a brain tumor (note: I'm not trying to be scary or dramatic, just trying to show ...
- What causes on&off stomach pain, tiredness, appetite loss, mo...?
- Wow, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like you have Crohn's Disease. It's a gastric disorder that I have as well. it really sucks. Go to your doctor immediately and ask about Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis (a similar disease...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what causes constant diarrhea/constipation and bloating and severe cramps stomach upset I'm always sick?
- Q: hi I am a 36 year old female i have a lot of problems I usually have diarrhea but occasionally have constipation as well with bad bloating and severe cramps. I have migraines upset stomach and cold chills a lot as well.
- A: Well I immediately thought irritible bowel syndrome, but then you mentioned migraines and cold chills too....It could be anything from an allergic reaction to a brain tumor (note: I'm not trying to be scary or dramatic, just trying to show how broad these symptoms are) You should go to the doctor or hospital. If this came about recently, it could be the flu, etc. if it has been happening for a long time, just go to the doctor -_-
- What happens in the large intestine to cause diarrhea or constipation?
- A: To understand constipation, it helps to know how the colon, or large intestine, works. As food moves through the colon, the colon absorbs water from the food while it forms waste products, or stool. Muscle contractions in the colon then push the stool toward the rectum. By the time stool reaches the rectum it is solid, because most of the water has been absorbed.Constipation occurs when the colon absorbs too much water or if the colon’s muscle contractions are slow or sluggish, causing the stool to move through the colon too slowly. As a result, stools can become hard and dry. (source: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/constipation/ )To prevent constipation, make sure you are well hydrated and have enough fiber in your diet.With diarrhea, it's just the opposite...not enough water is absorbed from the waste matter and the stool is liquid as a result.
- Does feeding a baby fruit cause constipation or diarrhea?
- Q: My daughter is 8 months old and people tell me to avoid giving her fruit (gerber baby food) as a snack. She has had a bad reaction to rice flour and wheat flour so we have to avoid food with flour in it.
- A: usually causes diarrha because of the sugar content
Prev Question: What are the health risks of donating plasma
People also view