What causes diarhea
The most common cause of diarrhea is a virus that infects the gut. The infection usually lasts for two days and is... more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-diarhea ]
More Answers to "What causes diarhea"
- Acute diarrhea is usually related to a bacterial, viral, or parasitic infection. Chronic diarrhea is usually related to functional disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease. A few of the more common causes of ...
- Causes of acute (short-term) diarrhea may include: ･ bacteria infections viral infections parasites reactions to medications other ･ food intolerances intestinal diseases functional bowel disorders gastroenterological surgery, such as ...
- Diarrhea may be caused by a number of conditions, including the following: a bacterial infection a viral infection food intolerances or allergies parasites a reaction to medications an intestinal disease, such as inflammatory bowel disease ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when taking CCC, what is the ingredient that causes diarhea?
- Q: What is the safest CCC to take?
- A: Since the main ingredient in CCC is dextromethorphan, I would say that it would be the DXM. The safest CCC to take is none at all. The reason you're having diarrhea is that your killing your intestines.
- Is there a pressure point on the stomach that causes instant diarhea? 10 pts?
- Q: I need a pic of where exactly it is.
- A: You've been to www.fmylife.com haven't you....not exactly, but poke the area between your groin and belly button and you'll need to go to the bathroom pretty quick
- What causes diarhea?
- Q: I know there are many things... and also do you lose a lot of water when having diarhea? They always say to drink water to replace the water you lost... serious answers only please? Thanks
- A: Acute diarrhea is usually related to a bacterial, viral, or parasitic infection. Chronic diarrhea is usually related to functional disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease.A few of the more common causes of diarrhea include the following:Bacterial infections. Several types of bacteria consumed through contaminated food or water can cause diarrhea. Common culprits include Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, and Escherichia coli (E. coli).Viral infections. Many viruses cause diarrhea, including rotavirus, Norwalk virus, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex virus, and viral hepatitis.Food intolerances. Some people are unable to digest food components such as artificial sweeteners and lactose—the sugar found in milk.Parasites. Parasites can enter the body through food or water and settle in the digestive system. Parasites that cause diarrhea include Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and Cryptosporidium.Reaction to medicines. Antibiotics, blood pressure medications, cancer drugs, and antacids containing magnesium can all cause diarrhea.Intestinal diseases. Inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, Crohn’s disease, and celiac disease often lead to diarrhea.Functional bowel disorders. Diarrhea can be a symptom of irritable bowel syndrome.and yes you lose fluids and need to replace them.
Prev Question: Why do you get migrains
People also view