What causes constant body pain
Fibromyalgia can cause chronic pain in the muscles, fatigue, sleep problems, & painful tender/trigger points in the body. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-constant-body-pain ]
More Answers to "What causes constant body pain"
- What could cause sharp constant pain on left side of body under r...?
- If it is a burning or/and swelling (and it's in your bone/bones) it could be arthritis.
- What is wrong with my body?! I have constant stomach pains??
- It could be acid reflux or it could be somethign to do with your intestines. I had similiar problems and the only thing I found that helped was taking enzymes. NOW super enzymes are what I take, but you might want to try others. I found tha...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can high blood pressure and cholesterol cause pain all over my body?
- Q: I have high blood pressure and cholesterol in which I take medication for both. I experience constant pain all over my entire body espesially in my back and neck and it is all the time and have had this for the last few months the worse. I was not injured so I am wondering if those problems could cause pain or if it could be something else.
- A: It is very clear what you are suffering from. A very common side effect from cholesterol lowering and other prescription medication is aching muscles. You ache all over.Instead of prescription medication you need natural medication. This way you avoid those often dreadful side effects that you often get from prescription medication.Oats, oatmeal and oats based muesli will help to reduce your cholesterol.Garlic, fish oil and hawthorn will help to reduce both your cholesterol as well as your blood pressure.Coenzyme Q10 (not to be taken with warfarin) and coleus as well as apple cider vinegar will help to reduce your blood pressure.Probably the best garlic to get is the high strength 3,000 mg capsules. Take 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day.Garlic is also an antibacterial and antimicrobial agent and is also very good for people with sinus problems.
- i am ss as genotype , i always have malaria all the time and body pain ,last year i dont feel any body pain?
- Q: from january to december, this year i now have constant body pain though i take my drugs like paludrine,folic acid etc. pls what can cause and what can i do help pls. am getting sick all the time and is not good for my job pls help.
- A: All the info you need is on this website man, good luck and I hope you get better soon.
- Constant pain from depression?
- Q: My whole body hurts and pains like hell, sometimes it takes alot to move my fingers even, and that causes pain. I've had depression for two years now, and the pain started shortly after that. I've been to the doctor but he only gives me pain killers. I don't know what to do, and I can't stand the physical and emotional pain anymore.
- A: You have a serious medical condition, and you need to get professional help. Just as if you had a stroke or heart attack.What you write says it all: "I'm in pain.." "I can't stand the pain."I know the doctor is giving you meds. S/he can only help.You HAVE to (a) go for a daily walk for 30 minutes a day(b) read books like "Don't sweat the small stuff" for 30 minutes a day.(c) concentrate on your diet. Eat fruits, vegetable, water.Do your best to not think about the past. Everytime you get a feeling of regret or fear, focus on your breathing. Don't project sadness or fear into the past or future. I know you are in pain. I sincerely, heartfeltly hope you FIGHT for your recovery. This is a battle of one part of you conquering another part of you. All intelligent people have sadness. But it's not so obvious that we have to fight for our health.I wish you great health and happiness.
Prev Question: What causes cramping in the hands and feet
People also view