What causes bleeding from the belly button
If you are obese it's more likely for bacteria to get in the belly button. This can cause bleeding, swelling, itching, & odor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-bleeding-from-the-belly-button ]
More Answers to "What causes bleeding from the belly button"
- What causes belly button area bleeding?
- do you have it pierced? if not, sounds odd and you should get to the doctor.
- Why is my belly button bleeding?
- Ya - that happens. The belly button is real deep and little ingrown hairs happen in there - then they get a little infected. I have actually reached deeply into the belly button with tweezers and very gently pulled out some of this stuff - ...
- Is a bleeding belly button ring normal?
- my mum is a body peircer, you've probly just knocked it bleeding is normal. Your body is getting used to have a foreign object in it. Sometimes your body can reject your peircing. If you've had your belly button peirced 2 days ago this crus...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what causes belly button area bleeding?
- Q: belly button gets sore for a day, then i wake up and it is either real red, or has a new "scab" on it, thanksno, no peircings. 45 yr old male, i seem to be in good health. has happened over the last 4 years about 3 times a year...
- A: do you have it pierced? if not, sounds odd and you should get to the doctor.
- What causes belly button to bleed?
- A: A pimple on the inside of it....or You scratched it in your sleep...
- Belly button bleeding?
- Q: What would cause my belly button to bleed? I've literally been sitting here all day, there is 0 reason for any part of me to be bleeding, let alone this spot.*Also, is there a medical term for this area? I feel like a child saying "belly button".
- A: The belly button is really called the 'naval'. If it is really coming from within the naval and not from a piercing or scratch of some kind i would see a doctor. It can be a sign of portal hypertension which happens when blood doesn't pass through the liver properly and takes the next best path out, the umbilical vein and out through the naval. This is probably not happening to you but it is a symptom worth consulting a doctor for.
Prev Question: What is a good way to rid of bags under your eyes
People also view