What causes acne on your forehead
Acne happens when oil glands come to life around puberty, stimulated by male hormones from the adrenal glands. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-acne-on-your-forehead ]
More Answers to "What causes acne on your forehead"
- Can't eliminate the causes of forehead acne?
- Here's the true deal: If you really want to get rid of acne, you need to begin to make some sacrifices. That means that you may have to cut your hair or stop wearing your favorite hat. If worst comes to worst and you can't eliminate these i...
- Is it True that Excess Dandruff is the Cause of Acne, Especially ...?
- Dandruff and acne have got some common features as their causes, like increased seborrhea, oily skin and the effect of the androgenic hormones. Hence both are complementary; one is not cause of the other.
- Can bangs cause acne on the forehead?
- It's not so much the oil from your hair. It's the fact that with hair across the forehead, you will perspire more there which will make the forehead more oily. It will also cause you to put your hand up there to brush the bangs out of your ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does hair on your forehead cause acne?
- Q: i used to not have hair on my forehead because i had a fade..but ever since i started letting my hair grow ive been getting acne and blackheads near my eyebrows and forehead.. wat should i do to get rid of the acne?
- A: The hair is not causing the acne, its the oils (natural hair oils or products that u may be applying) that are causing the acne, i know cause i suffer from this too. Plus being that its summer time, the hair covered area may also be getting sweaty occasionally which will also encourage the acne. Your best bet would be to wash your face 2-3 times a day with specific attention to the hair covered area, during the day when that area gets sweaty make sure u keep wiping it off, try to wash ur hair often so it doesnt accumulate its natural oils, and be sure to not apply any product to the frontline that hits your forehead. Or your last and most low maintenance option would be to go back to the fade *smile* - eLLe
- What causes acne to form only on the forehead?
- Q: i have a moderate case of acne on my forehead but i don't use hair styling products, moistirizer, toner, etc. i don't even have dandruff. all i use is chamomile shampoo.are there any products that work on this problem?
- A: If you’re looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne… prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it’s advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.infohttp://www.medical-research-study-directory.info/http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/http://www.san-diego-dentist.ushttp://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cosmetic-surgery-doctors.us/
- How do I prevent hair from causing acne on my forehead?
- Q: whenever my hair stays my forehead, it eventually clogs the pores on my forehead and causes acne wherever my hair was touching; though I use topical acne treatment, I must wear my hear up every day and must use a hairband every night to ensure no acne forms. I think it is becuase my hair is excessively oily; how do I reduce the oil in my hair? Are there special shampoos/conditioners that would help with this problem? Thank you.
- A: your pores aren't being 'clogged'.you're getting acne because you have oily skin/hair, the bacteria that causes acne feeds on sebum.
Prev Question: How can you tell when your heart skips beats
People also view