What can you do to help with loss of voice
Resting your voice and drinking plenty of fluids can help ease a lost voice. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-do-to-help-with-loss-of-voice ]
More Answers to "What can you do to help with loss of voice"
- Why would a GP prescribe prednisolone to help remedy voice loss??
- Prednisolone is a steroid and reduces inflammation. Your doctor may have diagnosed an inflammation to be the cause of your voice loss.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a story about voice loss considered science fiction or Realistic Fiction?
- Q: I don't know if a story of voice loss is known as science fiction or realistic fiction. Help?
- A: Science fiction takes place in a scenario where the main difference from the world we live in is technological.Fantasy uses story elements like mythical creatures or magic. (They can overlap).You know what fiction is.So, if the character just loses their voice, it's fiction.If someone put a spell on them, it's fantasy.If an alien or evil super-computer took it, it's science fiction:)
- Sore throat and loss of voice remedies?
- Q: Does anybody have any home remedies on how to cure a sore throat and loss of voice? I had a fever on Friday and had cold-like symptoms. I went to the doctor the next day and he said it was nothing and that I should rest my voice and drink Tylenol and stuff. Now that the fever is gone, I just need to stop my sore throat and get my voice back. Does anybody have any remedies you can make at home?
- A: tea with honey
- what is the best concoction to completely numb out the throat and help with the loss of voice?
- Q: My gf is suffering from loss of her voice and a really sore throat, what can I get OTC that will help both in the longrun and temporarily?
- A: mix some whiskey with hot water and honey
Prev Question: What is a good way to fake sick
People also view