What can left shoulder pain indicate
Left Shoulder pain can be due to a heart attack. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-left-shoulder-pain-indicate ]
More Answers to "What can left shoulder pain indicate"
- What is causing this pain in my left shoulder blade??
- see your doctor for a definate answer
- What causes Left Shoulder blade pain that effects the arm??
- A heart attack can cause those symptoms. Assuming that this is not the case it would most likely be a pinched nerve in the neck or mid back or a rotator cuff problem among other things. See you doc.
- Is Left Shoulder Pain Normal After Gallbladder Surgery?
- It should not be any pain associated to the shoulder from gall bladder surgery. If there is, have your doctor check for possible blood clots.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does a pain of the left arm, from shoulder to pinky, without there being a chest pain, indicate?
- Q: A pace maker is present.
- A: all good answers here..I will go with pinched nerve also. Could be the way your head and upper extremity is positioned while you are sleeping.
- severe shoulder pain?
- Q: hi, i know that in the begining of pregnancy shoulder pain can indicate an ectopic pregnancy and major problems.but i'm 35 weeks pregnant and for the past month or so i have had a very sore pain in my left shoulder, like around the shoulder blade area.i was concered and saw a doctor who advised it just was a muscular pain and would go away but this was 3 weeks ago and the pain is still as bad if not worse.i have my docs tomorrow again and i will ask about it but i was just wondering, if anyone else has experienced this, could it just be a nerve or something ?
- A: lets try to answer this. a nerve pain would not just be one area. like your "shoulder blade". the nerves in that area would run the length of one arm totally to the finger u would have pains. as far as the left side, worst case scenario could be a heart attack, but unless u have severe pain, shortness of breath, sweating, dizzizness, nausea, and just general bad bad sick feeling.... its probably not a heart attack.is there anything u could have done to exersice that area overly? carring a purse too long on that side all day.... or picking something up on that side.... or sleeping funny?if there's a yes there it would sound muscular to me.
- I am having pain in my left neck, shoulder and arm.?
- Q: I am 30 yr old female. I am having pain in my left neck, shoulder and arm. I might of slept on it wrong. It just started occurring around 1 PM today (It's 3:30 PM now). It's Friday so my doctor's office is already closed for the weekend. I was just wondering if I should be worried yet or should I look for any other signs that might indicate something more serious. Thank you!The Left side of my neck. I took two aleve about an hour ago... It hasn't helped much.
- A: Hey Amandaat your age, it should not be a problem. If you are overweight, had any previous similar symptoms or if you get tired and breathless while walking or physical work, then you might have to take it a little seriously.If you have no problems with Aspirin, take one now and chew it down. If the pain persists , i would advice you to go to the nearest hospital.Please don't worry much, stay alert and cool. Don't drive or exert yourself.Bye.
Prev Question: What causes inflamation
People also view