What can help me sleep
Try reducing your caffeine intake, especially late in the day. Take a warm bath at night and listen to soft music. Do the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-help-me-sleep ]
More Answers to "What can help me sleep"
- ･ 1) Have you been getting enough exercise? A tired body will help you sleep. ･ 2) Are you having caffeine or sugar in the evenings? Even a glass of pop with dinner might keep you awake ... ･ 3) Are you stressed? Does your mind keep ...
- Being tired. Yeah, exercise helps you become tired. There are other stuff such as feeling comfortable, but you'll have to figure out what works for you.
- Unwind with some light reading from a book or magazine just before you try going to sleep. This can help a lot for many people.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My friend is having troble sleeping at night, is there anything i can do to help her sleep?
- Q: My friend is a girl. she tells me all her secrets and such. She told me she hasnt slept for 3 days. today make 4, she tells me shes absolutly afraid of the dark. is there anything i can do to help her?
- A: i drink chamomile it makes you sleep and leave a light small on i leave the t.v. on cause i don't like the quite or she can leave a radio on thats all i know to do
- IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN TAKE TOHELP ME SLEEP?
- Q: HAVE HAD INSOMNIA FOR YEARS AND JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING THAT WORKS SO I WAS WONDERING WHAT ARE THE STRONGEST THINGS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW I AM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING!!!!!! .
- A: smoke some weed
- How can i get my dog to sleep out of her cage at night and not poop or pee in the house?
- Q: Shes a multipoo and jsut over a year old. Shes potty trained enough to wait for me to take her out but when i let her sleep outside of her cage at night she always gets up and goes to the bathroom. Any suggestions besides caging her all night?
- A: It took me a long time to be able to trust my dogs not to go to the bathroom while out of their crates. Its hard to train for, but here's what I did.I would put a towel down in my room by my bed for the dogs to sleep on. I would make sure to let them out right before bed so they could hold it longer, and close all the bedroom/bathroom doors so they couldn't get anywhere with carpet except my room. We have a little advantage with hardwood floors throughout the house cept the bedrooms.Every time they made noises I would wake up and see what they were doing, and eventually fall asleep. If they were good I would praise them and get up to let them out immediately in the morning. If they pottied in the house I would put them back in their crates for a few nights then try again. After about six months they got the idea that if they wanted to sleep in the house instead of their crates they had to be good.I know this isn't really helpful, but my dogs will literally try to drag me out of bed if they have to potty now.
Prev Question: How many people are affected by pork worms
People also view