What can cause your kidneys to hurt
Kidney stones are a common cause of blood in the urine and often severe pain in the abdomen, flank, or groin. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-cause-your-kidneys-to-hurt ]
More Answers to "What can cause your kidneys to hurt"
- Can Morphine cause your kidneys to hurt?
- I am not certain..but i was very ill with kidney/liver problems and they would only give me narcotics(ie morphine) because they apparently are broken down differently than acetominophen, aspirin etc...so I would think that morphine would be...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a long lasting infection on your toe cause your kidneys to hurt?
- Q: I've had an ingrown toe nail for several months and today I believe my kidneys are hurting.
- A: Actually yes. Infection can spread into other parts of your body. A doctor can cut your ingrown toenails out. It doesn't take very long and it is so much more pleasant looking and feeling.
- Why does drinking too much sprite or apple juice make my kidneys hurt?
- Q: If I drink too much apple juice or sprite it causes my kidneys to hurt. Does anyone know why this is?
- A: because they are both diuretics.diuretics are things that make you process your fluid quicker. eg: alcohol, coffee, apple juiceand when you drink alot of diuretics, it puts ur kidneys into overdrive and under strain
- what causes kidneys to hurt and burn ?
- Q: i just went to docs office and i have no infections of any sort to do with the kidneys or bladder . . i was wondering what else can make u feel like someone punched you in the back were the kidneys are located ?well i dont drink sodas and if i do there diet ones and for sweets its not like i eat pounds of it each day and plus it wasnt a reg md he was my gyn. because i have a tumor in my uterus the size of an orange .
- A: If the Dr. performed the correct tests and you are opiositive it is not an infection you should be tested for diabetes or other kidney problems. I recommend going to your regular physician and or having them refer you to a specialist. Good Luck.
Prev Question: What is the worst death
People also view