What are ways to get a yeast infection
Yeast infections can be caused by: Antibiotic treatments, Oral contraceptives, Hot weather or non-ventilating clothing..More. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-ways-to-get-a-yeast-infection ]
More Answers to "What are ways to get a yeast infection"
- What are some ways you can get a yeast infection in your throat??
- It's called Thrush. Within your digestive system (including your throat) there is a balance of Yeast and helpful bacteria. They both eat the same thing and competition controls the amount of each in your system. If you take too many anti-bi...
- Is there a natural way to get rid of a yeast infection??
- As far as I know their is two ways to treat and prevent a yeast infection without meds.. A. Cranberry juice B. Lots of water both of those will prevent and clear up a UTI
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection - 3 Ways to Cure Yeast Infect...?
- Trying to get rid of a yeast infection can sometimes be a difficult thing to do. Especially when you've had recurrences of the infection. You're probably not sure what you should do. So, what I'm going to do is share with you some tips on h...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In what ways can yeast infection be spread?
- Q: I've read numerous questions saying that it can be spread through intercourse, but I'm wondering now how else it can be spread. Fingering? Oral?Thanks in advance.
- A: It can be passed back and forth through intercourse as well as oral sex. The thing is, it can manifest on its own, too. The fungus that causes it are always there. It is when they over-grow that you get an infection. This can be caused by antibiotics (which kill the existing bacteria that keep the fungus in check), hormone fluctuations (such as from pregnancy, PMS, or birth control), and using douches (which upset the natural balance). The fungus thrive in warm moist environments, so swimsuits need to be changes promptly and cotton underwear are best (they provide more air). Limiting sugar intake, and using proper wiping technique also help prevent getting the infection to begin with.If your partner has a yeast infection, avoid sexual contact until it has been treated.
- Women: Non-medicinal ways to treat and get rid of a yeast infection?
- Q: I've been taking an anti-biotic for a sinus infection and I developed a yeast infection. I used the Monostat 1 day thing last night and it's still kicking and not much better than it was yesterday. Can someone please tell me some non-medicinal ways of curing a yeast infection? I am going away for four days tomorrow night and I'd like for this to be as much better as is possible!
- A: well those medications can take a few days to start to take effect...i am the queen of these infections..i get them from simply eating a little to much sugar sometimes...if you have a 24 hour pharmacy or walmart near you there is a prduct called azo yeast it helps take the symptoms away...also eat a lot of yogurt...i have been doing this every few days a well and they have subsided....i buy empty gel capsules and fill them with boric acid and insert them into your vagina and they help balance out your ph! so maybe if you can try that....also stay away from sugar, and bread and drink lots of water...the sugar and carbs will only feed it...STAY AWAY FROM DOUCHES they may push the infection up into your uterus and further into your system.. try squirting yourself with water and epsom salt or taking a bath. FEEL BETTER!
- Can yeast infection cause spotting during pregnancy? What are the ways to handle yeast infection?
- Q: Can a YI cured without medicines but just home remedies? if so, what are the home remedies to follow?
- A: If you think your pregnant, and have a yeast infection you need to see your ob doctor....it could be another more dangerous kind of bacterial or strep infection that left untreated could harm the baby.
Prev Question: What does it mean when your crap is green
People also view