What are the treatments of chronic fatigue syndrome
Moderating daily activity, Gradual but steady exercise, Cognitive behavior therapy, Treatment of depression, Treat existing pain [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-treatments-of-chronic-fatigue-syndrome ]
More Answers to "What are the treatments of chronic fatigue syndrome"
- What are the treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome??
- There is no cure for CFS, but many treatments are available to help relieve the symptoms. Treatments usually are individualized to each person's particular symptoms and needs. The first treatment most doctors recommend is a combination of r...
- How to Treat Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with Alter...?
- ･ 1 Try acupuncture. Acupuncture is a treatment method that places "acupoints" or fine metallic needles... ･ 2 Try biofeedback. Biofeedback is based on the belief that our minds and bodies are intimately connected... ･ 3 Try crani...
- Are There any Treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome??
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is an illness characterized by unexplained physical symptoms that have lasted at least six months and can’t be attributed to any other medical condition. Patients with chronic fatigue syndrome suffer from extr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Any good treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- A: The best treatment I know of is making sleep a priority; try to make sure that you sleep a set amount of time that is good for you on a very regular schedule. Avoid high-stress levels and focus on doing only what you have time for. I suffered from CFS last Spring, and recovered this way on advice from my physician.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment?
- Q: I was diagnosed with CFS last week. I was wondering if there's any helpful treatment for this mysterious disease. I know there's no cure for it. I'm asking to see if there's treatment to help my two main CFS symptoms: fatigue and brain fog.
- A: I have Chronic fatigue, but it comes and goes. Mine is associated with an autoimmune disease. I am including a link to a reliable web site for you.http://www.cdc.gov/cfs/ I also would recommend joining an on-line support group. Most keep up with treatments and new medications.Brain fog is so frustrating and most people are clueless. You will hear" but you don't look sick " often.Best wishes
- what is the treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome?
- A: time mostly.other than that, you can treat each of the symptoms to some degree, but not everything and not all at once.
Prev Question: What are scavies
People also view