What are the symptoms of teething in babies
Some babies are fussier than usual when they are teething. This may be because of soreness and swelling in the gums before MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-teething-in-babies ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of teething in babies"
- What Are Symptoms of Teething in a Baby?
- Symptoms of teething in a baby can include: Increased irritability Placing objects or fingers in the mouth and biting down on them Increased saliva or drooling Loss of appetite or becoming choosy about foods Tender and swollen gums Rash on ...
- Are my baby's symptoms caused by teething?
- When teething, many babies drool. Teething happens during the same time that babies are putting "everything" into their mouths. (Your baby is going through the oral discovery phase of development.) Drooling can cause a rash on the...
- How to deal with infant teething symptoms?
- Infants or babies will start the teething period at the age of starting from six months. At this time, the ....Click here to continue reading
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What were your babies teething symptoms?
- Q: My son will be 4 months old next week and I have found that he has two little cute teeth coming in. Of course I know about the drooling, hand gnawing, and chewing on anything that he puts in his mouth. I have also noticed that in the past couple of days he has been much gassier and spitting up a lot more than usual. I don't know if that goes along with the teething though. Parents let me know what your babies symptoms were?Also, how unusual is it that its not his front teeth. His side teeth on the top are the ones that you can tell are coming through
- A: My son didn't get teeth till he was like 8 months but his symptoms were a runny nose and a slight fever with some irritability. Also he really didn't have an appetite. Majority of babies get their two bottom teeth first but its not unusual for them to get others first.
- Signs and symptoms of teething in babies?
- Q: My child has been teething recently...drooling, biting on everything, irritable, fingers in mouth....He has all the usual symptoms. But this week, he developed a cold (runny nose and cough) and cries excessively...now his color completely changed...he is extremely pale!!! As soon as I noticed these symptoms, I made a doc appointment...we actually go today. Im a first time mom and VERY concerned and nervous. Could all this just be from teething?Thank guys! I really appreciate it....we will be at the ped. office in one hour...so we'll see!
- A: My daughter got a runny nose and a fever when she was teething... the cough and the change in color would worry me too though. The doctor is your best bet, better safe than sorry :)
- Can a 2 and a half month old baby start teething process? My baby has all symptoms teething babies.?
- Q: she was born on nov 23, 07. So is just a little less than 3 months. But since last two days her gums are looking very different and a bit swolen. She is also passing loose stools at odd timings, her forehead is warm to touch but no fever, is acting very irritable, sleeps less, puts her fists in her mouth, and yes is also Drooling a LOT. Can she be already starting her teething process? I would talk to her peditrician soon, but just wanted to know wht you all have to say. She is otherwise healthy and plays now and then. When do babies start teething?
- A: It is possible, but also not. My first child started drooling when she was about 3 months & EVERYBODY said teeth were coming...Hmmm. both of my older 2 were over a year before they got their first tooth. Anyway she's almost 6 & still a drooler. LOL
Prev Question: If you have a yeast infection, can it delay you getting your period
People also view