What are the symptoms of mono, the kissing disease
Signs and symptoms of mononucleosis may include: fatigue, weakness, sore throat, perhaps a strep throat that doesn't get MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-mono%2C-the-kissing-disease ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of mono, the kissing disease"
- What are the symptoms of mono; the "kissing" disease, a...?
- Initially very sore throat, raised temp., swollen glands in neck, stomach, underarms, in fact almost everywhere you can have them! (the doctor counted 13 on my daughter just with a quick exam). Then comes the extreme and debilitating fatigu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 3 questions?- what are the symptoms of mono(the kissing disease), a yeast infection and a bladder infection?
- A: Mono- Lack of energy, fever, swollen glands, chills, sore-throat.Yeast infection: Itchiness or burning. hurt to pee, swollen, maybe a smell.Bladder Infection: burning pain when peeing, frequent urge to pee, blood in the urine,
- what are the symptoms of mono; the "kissing" disease, and how bad can it get??
- Q: i would love a doctors opinion on this, i think i've got it, i drank after some one who was 95 % sure to have itok so i've gotten quite great answers i was lookin' for, now is random (unidentified) itching occur? i'v ereadonline that skin rashes can be a symptom also, i've gotten a few bumps on random places on my bosy like my feet and arms, would that be considered a symptom?ok so i've gotten quite great answers i was lookin' for, now is random (unidentified) itching occur? i'v ereadonline that skin rashes can be a symptom also, i've gotten a few bumps on random places on my bosy like my feet and arms, would that be considered a symptom?
- A: you never exactly get rid of it.it's baddd man.a girl at my school got it- and so she couldn't come to school for a month.
- Question about Mono (kissing disease)?
- Q: Is there a way to prevent or help prevent mono if you think you may get it but dont have it yet. Long story short...Kissed a girl who kissed a guy who had mono...She didnt have mono (at least not the symptoms) but she kissed a guy who did and then me like 3 days later...Am i gonna get it or unlikely...And is there anything i can do to help.
- A: Some people with Mono have a strong immune system, and are just carriers. Sounds like there is a lot of yours, mine, ours and theirs going on. Too much "kiss whoever you feel like."Mono is called the kissing disease because it is spread through saliva...depends on what kind of kisses they were, and how much saliva was involved.You really should be more selective, and stick with one person to share your kisses with, then you would know ahead of time, if she had something contagious.Sounds like this girl doesn't respect herself very much, to be so free with her kisses. Don't be in a relationship with a girl who just "kisses anyone who wants to kiss her."Go to GOOGLE and type in, Mononucleosis, and get all the info you need on it, symptoms, etc. Be a little more choosy with who you kiss. : ) Mono is not a FUN thing to have, believe me...read all about it....
Prev Question: How do you spread TB
People also view