What are the symptoms of asthma
Common symptoms of asthma include: coughing, especially at night; wheezing; shortness of breath; chest tightness or pain [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-asthma ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of asthma"
- The following are the most common symptoms of asthma. However, each person may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include: coughing (either constant or intermittently) wheezing (this is a whistling sound that may be heard while b...
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of asthma is an important part of managing asthma. Knowing when early warning signs or mild symptoms are occurring is helpful so that treatment and other interventions can begin early. Early treatment is m...
- The following are the most common symptoms for asthma; however, each person may experience symptoms differently. Sometimes the only symptom is a chronic cough, especially at night, or coughing or wheezing that occurs only with exercise. Som...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there any home remedies that can lessen the effects of asthma symptoms?
- Q: I went to my doctor due to the asthma symptoms, and he told me that it would go away when the pollen levels get a touch lower.He told me to try some home treatment and remedies, like honey, in the meantime, and I wanted to see more suggestions.Thanks for the help!
- A: Well caffiene is a mild bronchodilator so you may try drinking soda or coffee. Keep in mind that this doesnt work fast, it takes time for it to dissolve in your bloodstream. Also, you may try Oregano, I have heard from several of my patient that it helps them. There is an Oregano supplement called Oregomax that you can buy at most vitamin stores.
- Ways to relieve asthma symptoms with alternative medicine? ?
- Q: I have asthma and recently it has been giving me some trouble. I have been put on Prednisone and am already using flovent and albuteral. does anyone have any homeopathic remedies that might help relieve some of my asthma symptoms?
- A: be very careful taking any kind of herbal medicine for asthma. you might accidentally ingest something you are allregic to and make yourself worse.
- How come I have a high peak flow reading, but i still have asthma symptoms?
- Q: My peak flow is 422. I am a 15 year old male. My peak flow has been around this number even a few years ago when i was shorter. I have to use my inhaler every 2-3 days. On the days that i don't, i have a slight cough. Its a wet cough. I run 5 miles almost every day. Why do i have asthma symptoms even though i have a good peak flow?
- A: it is probably inherited ! i have it also .
Prev Question: Do girls have cooties
People also view