What are the symptoms for tonsillitis
The main symptom of tonsillitis is a sore throat. Also, fever, bad breath, nasal congestion and runny MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-for-tonsillitis ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms for tonsillitis"
- The following are the most common symptoms for tonsillitis. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:･ swollen, red tonsils (often coated with a yellow, gray, or white membrane) blisters or painful ...
- The main symptom of tonsillitis is a sore throat. It may develop either suddenly or gradually. It may be either mild or severe. Also earache, fever, headaches, stomachaches,loss of appetite ,vomit. Bad smelling breath.
- The symptoms of tonsillitis vary greatly depending on the cause of the infection, and can occur either suddenly or gradually. The following are the most common symptoms of tonsillitis. However, each child may experience symptoms differently...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Tonsils are sore but no other symptoms of tonsillitis?
- Q: My tonsils and the area around my tonsils is sore/tender but I do not have any other symptoms of Tonsillitis such as the fever, stomach pain, headache, etc... Does anybody know why this may be?
- A: You don't have to have the other symptoms of tonsillitis in order the have tonsillitis actually.Cherry bark, peppermint, elderberry, slippery elm teas with local honey are nice remedies. There are other herb teas that are helpful and tasty also.
- How fast can tonsillitis symptoms appear and can it lead to a sinus infection?
- Q: I was on vacation out of state and came down with tonsillitis. I wasn't aware I was around anyone with it before I left. If I got it from someone on the plane could I become symptomatic in about 24 hours or less? Now I have a sinus infection. Is it just a coincidence or does one sometimes lead to the other?
- A: It's likely you had/have a sinus infection first and the sinus drainage irritated your throat and tonsils. Try gargling with a little warm salt water-- about 1/2 measuring teaspoon to one cup of water and see if that helps. Then use nasal irrigation to get rid of the sinus infection. Tonsilitis is not contagious-- it just means inflamed tonsils. Nurse Kindheart.
- What are the symptoms of Tonsillitis?
- Q: What are they and what can I do if I think I am getting it?
- A: Man, I don't wish that on anyone. Fever, chills, weakness, severe sore throat, swelling of the throat. If left alone, the throat will become too sore to swallow, then breathing will become difficult due to swelling. Cure requires antibiotics and a heavy duty painkiller, the doctor gave me Vicodin the last time just so I could eat while waiting for the antibiotics to work. Next time I get it, I'm having them removed, it's too horrible.
Prev Question: Can stomach ulcers be healed
People also view