What are the symptoms for mono and how long does it last
The initial symptoms of mono are a general lack of energy or malaise, a loss of appetite, and chills. These initial..MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-for-mono-and-how-long-does-it-last ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms for mono and how long does it last"
- How long can mono symptoms last?
- I had mono for about six months, and had the whole spleen thing and that. I literally had to do nothing for the discomfort to go away. It was really boring and it was hard, but its the only thing that helps. And when you do feel back to nor...
- How long do the symptoms of mono last?
- The syptoms of mono can last from a couple weeks to several months. Take it easy once you feel that you're back to normal.
- How long should Mono symptoms last?
- they usually last a month or so, if you are still not feeling well after 4 months you need to go back to the doctor. Did you take antibiotics for it? You may need another round to clear it up completely.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do the severe mono symptoms last?
- Q: I have had mono symptoms for about 4 days now . The 'severe' symptoms happened 3 days ago, severe sore throat,2 ear infections, nose infection, pus pockets in nose/throat, coughing, aches and difficult breathing. So how long do these symptoms go on?? I'm basically miserable. I know mono stays with you a long time, but what about symptoms? When can I kiss my girlfriend again? =)
- A: I have it now, and am at week 6. The major symptoms lasted about 6 days of fever & 2.5 weeks of misery. Fatigue is the primary issue at this point, and a swollen spleen. Wait a couple months to kiss your girlfriend. Sorry. I haven't kissed my fiance in 6 weeks :(
- How long does mono last?
- Q: I just figured out I have mono. I have a few questions.- How long does it take symptoms to show? I've read 4-6 weeks, but someone else told me a few days after catching it. I made out with someone during both of these periods (5 weeks ago and 2 days ago) and I need to know which person gave it to me. - How long will the severe symptoms last?
- A: mono never goes away. the virus lasts forever, although you may not have symptoms forever. its kind of like herpes. its not deadly or anything though unless you have other illnesses.
- How long should Mono symptoms last? ?
- Q: I was diagnosed with mono in early July. Its been about four months now and I am still not feeling good. I am not as fatigued and tired as I had been (thank god), but my muscles ache a ton! Right now its hard for me to even stand for a period of time, write, or even type. I am really anxious also and have a mild depression. Im only 17 and used to be really active and have stopped for a period of time because of mono. Are these symptoms normal? How long should these symptoms last? What can I do to alleviate some of these symptoms? I do take my multivitamins by the way also. Please help. Thanks.
- A: they usually last a month or so, if you are still not feeling well after 4 months you need to go back to the doctor. Did you take antibiotics for it? You may need another round to clear it up completely.
Prev Question: How does an yeast infection spread
People also view