What are the side effects of a scorpion sting
The stings from Texas scorpions produce only moderate reactions in most people because the poison has little affect on the MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-side-effects-of-a-scorpion-sting ]
More Answers to "What are the side effects of a scorpion sting"
- What are the effects of a scorpion sting?
- I can't classify this as a "frequently asked question" (FAQ) because this one was a first. Coupled with the fact that I have never even seen a scorpion in real life (thank goodness), I needed to do a little research first. Learn a...
- How long will the effects of a spider bite or scorpion sting last...?
- Local reactions last 7 to 10 days. They are usually minor and go away without complications in a few days. More severe bites can cause more pain, fever, and muscle aches for a few days and marked changes in your skin. Some bites may cause b...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- has anyone else been stung by an emperor scorpion and experianced strange side effects?
- Q: I have been able to jump tall buildings with a single-bound and experiancing super-strength...Actually have may have developed allergies to certain foods or cehmicals becuase i am experiancing the sma ereaction that i had when I was stung. Any suggestions?
- A: Wow! Where can I get one?I had one once, but he never stung anybody, not even his prey. Now the place I got him doesn't have them anymore.I wouldn't know how to provoke him to sting, though; mine would just pinch when he was upset. He had a huge bag of venom though!
Prev Question: Why does my belly button hurt
People also view