What are the effects of it
Children with 18q syndrome may develop more slowly, have low muscle tone, some mental impairment. But these vary in severity. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effects-of-it ]
More Answers to "What are the effects of it"
- What are the side-effects of Prozac?
- For me, the good was it helped my mood and I lost some weight. The bad was reduced libido and teeth clenching. Go to Google.com and type in "which antidepressant" or "Prozac side effects" and you'll get lots of good in...
- What are the effects of marijuana?
- This drug is now legalized for medical use only in some states. The effects are many, and can vary greatly from person to person, such as.. NEGATIVE EFFECTS - Paranoia - Slow reaction time - Memory problems - Exhaustion - Bloodshot eyes - E...
- Where Can You Find Sound Effects?
- Eric has more than 10 years in the IT field spanning...read more "Hello, my name is Eric White, and today we're going to talk about how to find sound effects. Now all you need is a search engine of some sort, my favorite's Google. You ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the effects of an elderly population on economic development?
- A: higher taxes for everyonebecause the government has to spend money looking after elderly peoplemore care homes and hospitals will need to be builtmore money for healthcare .. because old people have the most health problemsand more people need to be educated and employed in jobs to do with the healthcare industry, thus costing a lot of money
- Dentists ONLY What are some short term and long term effects of smokeless tobacco pertaining to oral health?
- Q: Do you feel that it is worse than regular tobacco for your oral health?
- A: SHORT TERM = NICOTINE HIGHLONG TERM = ADDICTION TO SMOKELESS AND ORAL CANCER
- Are there side effects of going off of the birth control pill?
- Q: I've been on the pill for 12 years and my husband and I want to try for a baby. Are there side effects to be expected when stopping the pill?I am not stupid. I know you can get pregnant. If you read my question correctly then you would see that is why I am going off of it!
- A: Yeah! I just got off the pill after 10 years of being on it and it sucked pretty bad for about 2 months. I am also trying to get pregnant. It has been 5 months now and I finally feel back to normal. I had really bad diarrhea, headaches, anxiety, nausea, sleepiness, moodiness, my nipples hurt and were erect for a month, my breasts hurt, you name it! I felt pretty bad for a while, but it was tolerable. My periods have actually been fairly normal. My cycle is seeming to fall around 32 days, instead of 28 on birth control. I also developed some ovarian cysts 2 months after stopping the pill, so beware of them. They ruptured and were pretty painful. They supposedly develop from your hormones getting out of whack. Luckily they are now gone and I'm continuing to try for a baby. It's very frustrating trying to get pregnant, but gynecologists will not help you get pregnant until a year of trying. Good luck to you! Hopefully you won't have the symptoms I had. If you do, just have some tylenol and immodium with you! hehe. :)
Prev Question: What is it called when your always tired
People also view