What are the causes of a weak bladder
Stress incontinence (weak bladder) often occurs when women are pregnant or after childbirth. The pelvic floor muscles...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-causes-of-a-weak-bladder ]
More Answers to "What are the causes of a weak bladder"
- How to Manage Urethritis
- Urethritis is an uncomfortable condition that occurs most often in women. It is a painful burning sensation in the urethra caused by a bacterial infection. Most often, urethritis is felt during...
- What causes a woman to have a weak bladder?
- It is caused by weight gain and pregnancy. There is a procedure called a "bladder tuck" that a lot of women have. Look into it. This is a VERY common problem for women who have had multiple pregnancies and/or large babies. Keggles...
- Can weak stomach muscles cause a weak bladder or problems with ur...?
- More likely it is weak pelvic floor muscles. You can do exercises to strengthen them. Just sqeeze/contract all the muscles around your bottom and crotch area as though you are trying to hold in a wee. Hold this for a couple of seconds then ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what causes a woman to have a weak bladder?
- Q: It is to the point where my mother will sneeze or cough and she is peeing on herself. SHe is only in her 50's but it is stressing her out. Because the older she gets the worst it is getting. what can she do?
- A: It is caused by weight gain and pregnancy. There is a procedure called a "bladder tuck" that a lot of women have. Look into it. This is a VERY common problem for women who have had multiple pregnancies and/or large babies.Keggles help a bit a so does loosing weight, but if it is a huge problem, surgery is the only solution.Good Luck!!
- What is the cause and cure for a weak bladder?
- Q: I go to the the toilet very often especially in the more humid weathers and can't control the bladder whenever is full. If I try to I have cramps and tommy ache.
- A: No such thing as a 'weak bladder'. The bladder is just a balloon. It's the muscles that constrict the urethra that are weak. Cramps and ache are caused by stretching the bladder -- means you have to go more frequently and/or stretch y our bladder -- done my trying to hold a full bladder as long as you can. Yeah, hurts a little at first, but works.Female? Usually weakened pelvic muscles from childbirth and/or obesity. Do Kegel exercises (Stop your urine flow with muscle contractions). Once you get the idea, you can do them any time, anywhere. I do at every stop light... 10 times per session. Try to do them 10 times a day... Also UTI's (urinary tract infections) can do this.Male? UTI's also, or even rarely prostate enlargement.Either sex: can be lumbar back issues - like ruptured or herniated disc. If you also have ANY numbness in the genital/anal area, GO TO THE DOC NOW! This can be Cauda Equina, which can lead to PERMANENT incontinence and/or paralysis due to destruction of the nerves that control the area....
- Trying to cough out phelgms causes 'fits', blackouts and weak bladder?
- Q: My wife is asthmatic. when she tries to cough phelgm, quite bad, she has severe difficulties catching breath, she goes into 'shivering' of the body and legs, similar to fits but not, then blackouts for about 5 to 10 secs causing to collaspse but eyes open and concious.
- A: Maybe she needs to have her arteries checked for blockages. You need to get her to a dr.
Prev Question: What is lochia
People also view