What are some causes of swollen feet
Swelling can be caused by a serious condition of the kidney, heart, liver or blood vessels. Some other causes of swelling are:MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-causes-of-swollen-feet ]
More Answers to "What are some causes of swollen feet"
- What Causes Feet to Swell?
- Swelling is caused by fluid buildup in the tissues. Gravity pulls the fluids to your feet and ankles, causing them to swell. Swelling can be caused by a serious condition of the kidney heart liver or blood vessels. Some other causes of swel...
- What Causes Swollen Feet?
- Two of the most common foot conditions brought on by pregnancy are over-pronation or weakening of the arches (also known as flat feet) and edema . When over-pronation occurs, your arch flattens and your feet roll inward. As a result, excess...
- Why Pregnancy Causes Swollen Feet.
- Relationship, and published in decrease, and also needs to answer. Contact your prescriber or health care professional if there is no improvement in your symptoms. It is supplied as a tablet or suspension to be administered orally as a prev...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the causes of swollen feet and bloating?
- Q: I am concerned that a family member of mine gets swollen feet very often and feels very bloated. We don't know the cause of it, and she does not have a doctor at the present time. She is in her forties, if that bit of information will help at all. Does anyone else get swollen feet and ankles and a bloated stomach? She complains about it often and I would like to know if anyone has any ideas as to why this happens.
- A: Water retention I would guess, at her age she may be going through a slightly early menopause, this could be the trigger. It's also possible her diet is to blame. She could also have gout, though she'd probably be in quite a bit of pain. She needs to see someone, she can't just hope it goes away. Without knowing what's gone wrong it never will, it will only get worse.Good luck
- What causes swollen feet at night?
- Q: A few months ago, I noticed that my shoes would get tight in the afternoon. I realized my feet was swelling but it was not really that bad. Lately the swelling seems to be getting worse as it gets later into the night. What can be causing this? Is there anyway to alleviate this?Foot problems seems to run in my family because of diabetes and I did go to my doctor a few months back because I had been feeling sick. However my blood work came back normal.
- A: It could be possible poor circulation or if you have been having sex........it could be pregnancy. I would check it out.Try resting your feet several times a day and also try heat packs, maybe some exercise wouldn't be bad either because it increases circulation.
- What Causes swollen feet and ankles during pregnancy?
- Q: I am 8 months and can barely walk it hurts so bad...i can't even see my ankle bones just swollen all over...I WAS WARNED ABOUT THIS...BUT WHAT IS THE ACTUAL CAUSE??
- A: That's exactly how i was. Basically, the weight of the belly was putting pressure on my circulatory system, and fluid was not moving through my body the way it should. It was really painful, especially at night.The good news is that as long as it is not associated with preeclampsia (mine was not, but your doctor will tell you) then it's normal. It goes away once the baby is born. I actually slept better and felt better after he was born. All that fluid will just dissappear.
Prev Question: What is dysphoria
People also view