What are skin lesions
A skin lesion is a superficial growth or patch of the skin that does not resemble the area surrounding it. Keep ChaCha'n! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-skin-lesions ]
More Answers to "What are skin lesions"
- Definition A skin lesion is a superficial growth or patch of the skin that does not resemble the area surrounding it. Description Skin lesions can be grouped into two categories: primary and secondary. Primary skin lesions are variations in...
- Skin Lesions., pressure, or temperature extremes) Secondary skin lesions are those changes in the skin that result from primary skin lesions, either as a natural progression or as a result of a person manipulating (e.g...
- Skin lesions are found on or just below the skin. Examples of skin lesions are epidermoid cysts, lipomata, skin tags and moles.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could skin lesions be a demonic manifestation?
- Q: In the Bible, demoniacs did such things as run around naked, foam at the mouth, babble or be mute, be thrown to the ground in convulsions, and involuntarily curse. Sometimes the demons would make the people try to hurt themselves. Is there any reason to believe that skin lesions could be a demonic problem as well?
- A: I suggest we all dismiss the sensible explanations of modern science and rely instead on the word of the Bible, which also called for death to those who work on Sunday (the real reason Wall Street went bust).
- My dog has skin cancer she is covered in lesions and loosing fur. Is she in pain? is it time to let her go?
- Q: She has skin cancer her fur is falling off, she limps, she has skin lesions on her back, her mouth has bumps and she has lesions on her face as well. She doesnt seem to cry and complain much but I'm not sure if she is in pain at this point and if its time to let her go. I know there is treatment for caancer out there but we can't afford it. Is it time to let her go before she gets worst?
- A: Oh gosh, this is a difficult decision that only you can make. I know how hard it is. Maybe this will help you:*****************May I Go Now?May I go now?Do you think the time is right?May I say goodbye to pain filled daysand endless lonely nights?I've lived my life and done my best,an example tried to be.So can I take that step beyondand set my spirit free?I didn't want to go at first,I fought with all my might.But something seems to draw me nowto a warm and loving light.I want to goI really do.It's difficult to stay.But I will try as best I canto live just one more day.To give you time to care for meand share your love and fears.I know you're sad and afraid,because I see your tears.I'll not be far,I promise that, and hope you'll always knowthat my spirit will be close to youwherever you may go.Thank you so for loving me.You know I love you too,that's why it's hard to say goodbyeand end this life with you.So hold me now just one more timeand let me hear you say,because you care so much for me,you'll let me go today.- Written for a beloved pet & friend, by Susan A. Jackson****************I know what you are going through and it's not an easy choice. All I can say is that I'm very sorry.BIG ))) HUGS ))) to you both.
- How long after hiv infection do skin lesions appear?
- A: If you're taliking about the sarcomas - you have to have full blown AIDS before they show up. Usually on the face. So it would take a while.
Prev Question: How can do people catch colds
People also view