Should I go to the doctor with the swine flu going around
If you're feeling a little more sick than usual, yes, I would go see the doctor. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-i-go-to-the-doctor-with-the-swine-flu-going-around ]
More Answers to "Should I go to the doctor with the swine flu going around"
- Should I take him to the doctor...since swine flu is going around...?
- Hi - just thought I would respond as we have had SF in our house recently. When you arrive at the Doc's tell them what symptoms he has and they will most probably give you masks and have a separate waiting area away from the other patients....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do I have Swine Flu? Should I go see my doctor?
- Q: I've been sick for 7 days now, with a sore, raspy throat and coughing. My back hurts and last night I couldn't sleep because every time I moved I felt like I would throw up, I kept getting really cold then really hot and the pain from my throat was so severe despite taking painkillers earlier. When I first started feeling sick, I slept for around 15 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I'm 15 and I take a crowded train to and from school, and I go through the state's busiest station at peak hour, so I'm exposed to hundreds upon hundreds of people every day. I live in Victoria, Australia where 33 confirmed cases of Swine Flu have been stated. Although a radio station said for every confirmed infection, another 10 are carrying the disease. Do you think it is just the flu or the swine flu?
- A: Only a doctor can tell for sure. Just listing symptoms is not enough, you have to go to the doctor.
- PREGNANT AND SWINE FLU GOING AROUND?
- Q: Ok im really worried about this whole swine flu thing... also im pregnant with triplets and i have been stressing out... today i went to the baby doctor and she told me that i needed to calm down or i was going to get to stressed and have a misscarrge and i was just wonering if this could really happen???? and do i have a reason to worrythe doctor also told me that my anenatic fluid was getting a little bit lower than it should be and i was wonering if it could be becuase im stressing out about the whole swine flu thinglike i havent spelt at all maybe 2 hours at the max and im extremely tired but i cant sleep because im way to worriedIM HAVING TRIPLETScan stress cause premature births to my 3 babies
- A: dont worry about it or you will end up getting sick since you dont live in mexico or new york lol you will be fine STOP STRESSING OUT!!!
- should i go to check if i have the swine flu? i have a lot of the symptoms...?
- Q: so i'm not sure if i have the swine flu or if its just a flu. i haven't been around any pigs and i have not eaten any either lately. but i have half of the symptoms for swine flu. on saturday it was just a sore throat that didn't bother my much. and then on sunday my friends and i went to visit a friend in the hospital. while we were there and on our way back home i was sneezing a lot (i tried to hold in a lot of sneezes while we were in our friend's hospital room but some i was unable to hold in). but i was pretty sure it was just allergies because i can get really bad allergies in the spring and summer. later that day my sore throat got really bad and i was sneezing a lot and had a runny nose. my dad gave me some zyrtec for allergies but that didn't work at all. and that made me think it was not allergies and a cold or flu or something. my dad says to try school and so i do. when i woke up monday morning i started to have a cough and my sore throat was still bad and i was sniffling and sneezing a lot and felt worse. when i went to school my sickness really kicked in. i had lack of energy, lack of appetite (i didn't eat lunch), my cough was even worse, bad sore throat, some sneezing, and i just felt horrible. i probably had a fever at the time but i'm not sure what temperature it was. so i called home after lunch and my dad came to pick me up (oh, and in 5th hour, the hour after lunch, one of the girls announced to the class to keep their mouths to themselves as much as they could because there was a flu going around the school). when i went home i fell asleep on the couch pretty fast. i would continually fall asleep and wake up. after one of the times i woke up my dad came and felt my fore head and said it felt like i had had a fever. then later the news came on and they were all talking about the swine flu! i began to think maybe i had the swine flu because i had over half the symptoms. i had lack of appetite, lack of energy, coughing, and i had had a fever and sneezing and runny nose. this morning when i woke up my dad said he had felt my forehead a few times when i was asleep and the first time it felt like i had a fever but the second time it felt like it was gone. what should i do? my dad said that if i don't feel better by the end of the day then he'll take me to the doctor to check. i'm just not sure because i haven't been around any pigs lately or eaten any lately but maybe someone at my school had it and i got it somehow because my sickness really started to kick in there. and how do they check to see if you have it? i'm guessing with a shot :( and are the pills that they give you if you do have it chewable? because once when i had bronchitis and the doctor gave me this pill that was not chewable and you had to swallow it and we tried everything to get it down my throat but nothing worked.
- A: First of all this swine flu is transmittable from person to person. So the fact that you haven't been around any pigs makes little or no difference. Secondly..you can't get swine flu from eating pork. Just like you don't get the common seasonal flu by eating people. THirdly... if you had the swine flu your time-line indicated that you would have already had it and survived or died by now.
Prev Question: What should you do if you got stung by a jelly fish
People also view