Is it safe to take a bath when you have a uti
You can take a bath, but it is recommended that you don't use any kind of bubble bath. It will irritates your UTI. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-safe-to-take-a-bath-when-you-have-a-uti ]
More Answers to "Is it safe to take a bath when you have a uti"
- Is it safe to take a bath if you have a UTI?
- Ugh, I feel for you. I had chronic UTIs from childhood until earlier this year. You can take a bath, but it is recommended that you don't use any kind of bubble bath. This irritates your urinary tract. It is actually recommended that you do...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it safe to take a bath if you have a UTI? And a couple other questions regarding UTI's. ?
- Q: (urinary track infection) I am 19w3d pregnant and just found out yesterday that I had one, but they caught it early. I started my antibiotics for it yesterday. I really need a bath to help with some stress right now is it safe to take one with a UTI? Also, What can I do about the pain from the UTI if anything? When it goes away what are the chances of it coming back or another infection coming on? Do the chances go up after getting one? I have never had UTI before.
- A: Ugh, I feel for you. I had chronic UTIs from childhood until earlier this year.You can take a bath, but it is recommended that you don't use any kind of bubble bath. This irritates your urinary tract. It is actually recommended that you don't take baths at all, but it's not going to hurt you.You can buy pills called AZO from the drug store or walmart or even the grocery store. Look for anything that says "urinary pain relief." You will usually find it in the feminine aisle, near all the lubes and pregnancy tests. You can also take tylenol, but I don't know how much that will help.If you can get your hands on some cranberry juice, that will help clean out the bacteria. Drink plenty of water to flush out your system.*P.S. The urinary pain relief pills will turn your pee orange. Don't be alarmed! I would recommend wearing a pantiliner while you're taking them because it also stains your vaginal discharge yellow, which in turn stains your panties.
- TMI but, is it safe to take a bath while your pregnant?
- Q: Ok. Im almost 13 weeks pregnant. I love taking baths because i am always cold. But lately my vagina area is sore and itchy sometimes. It hurts after sex when i pee..it burns so much to the point were i want to throw up. I was thinking maybe its bacteria from taking the baths? But it feels like i tore my vagina during sex. I just dont really know what it is? I dont think its a yeast infection or a UTI because it doesnt really burn when i pee, only after i have sex. I want to make a doctors appointment, but i dont really know what to say to her without feeling stupid. Please help? Thank you.
- A: Yes it's perfectly safe to have baths whilst pregnant, i've certainly not heard otherwise. Are you putting bath salts/bubble baths/using soap "down there?". Because you may be having a reaction to them. You could be suffering from a yeast infection, they are so common in pregnancy, particularly thrush - which it sounds like you could have if you're itching. Make a doctor's appointment and tell them exactly what you've just asked - please don't feel stupid, i'm sure they've had much more "ridiculous" questions asked and beside, they're there to help you :) congrats on the baby x
Prev Question: How do you get cotton fever
People also view