Is it ok to shower when you have a fever
Yes, it's okay to shower when you have a fever. A cooler shower might help bring it down. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-ok-to-shower-when-you-have-a-fever ]
More Answers to "Is it ok to shower when you have a fever"
- Is it ok to take nyquil to bring down a fever after taking a show...?
- no dont take a shower then take medicine you could pass out from the effects or something
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it ok to take a shower when you have a cough, and healing from a fever?
- A: Sure, it will help you relax.
- Is it ok to take nyquil to bring down a fever after taking a shower?
- Q: Its cause I remember my mom telling me not to take a shower after taking medicine to bring down a fever.
- A: no dont take a shower then take medicine you could pass out from the effects or something
- my 10 year old has a sore throat and a fever. is it ok for him to take a warm shower?
- Q: or will that aggravate his fever?
- A: Its totally ok. If he has a high fever then a cool shower, not cold, will help reduce it and make him more comfortable. After the shower he should dry off in a warm room, and keep out of any cold rooms or go outside. The shower will not aggravate his fever.
Prev Question: What is a Bone spur
People also view