Is it normal to throw up from cramps
Menstrual cramps can be severe enough to cause vomiting. You should contact your doctor to ensure it's not caused by other issues. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-throw-up-from-cramps ]
More Answers to "Is it normal to throw up from cramps"
- Is it normal to throw up and have severe cramps when your on your...?
- idk if itz normal but it can happen it happened 2 me every time i get my period itz a nightmare i throw up sum timez n i die 4rm the crampz but i figured out if u keep ur back n stomach really warm ur cramps n all that go away. if u dont ul...
- Is it normal for me to throw up and have insanely bad cramps from...?
- you'll notice a pattern in your periods one month your puking and you feel like your going to die and the next your taking some thing and its over,I get bad cramps every month it never changes,this month I laid in bed bawling wanting it to ...
- Is it normal to feel like throwing up or get cramps when you lie ...?
- No, It is not normal. I am not a doctor or a nurse. I would go see a doctor as soon as possible.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it normal for me to throw up and have insanely bad cramps from my period?
- Q: for the first time my period has caused me to vomit and have intense pain in my back and medicine doesnt help eitherif it happens once, will it happen again?
- A: you'll notice a pattern in your periods one month your puking and you feel like your going to die and the next your taking some thing and its over,I get bad cramps every month it never changes,this month I laid in bed bawling wanting it to stop,nothing helps me either,it helps laying in bed with a heating pad,watching a good movie like sister hood and of the traveling pants,guys in movies just piss me off at that time of month and drinking hot or eating chocolate:)I hope I helped. running doesn't help,or any work out those people who tell you that don't know what they are talking about, your muscles are already working hard as it is.doc esp men still think its in our heads,go to a women doc for help on bad cramps,no women has to lay in bed dieing or even puking!my sister had that thing where she cant have kids and she went to a male doc and he couldn't her what she had!!!and then she went to see a women doc and she knew what she had!!.
- Is it normal to throw up from period pain?
- Q: For the last two months my period pains (or cramps) have been so painful that it will make me start sweating and shaking...then I'll puke (I can't even take tylonol because I'll just puke it up). Is this normal? Should the pain really be that bad?
- A: I would see a doctor about this because it's altering your life and that's not good. These days medical knowledge has advanced a lot, there's no need to just "put up with it". You need to tell your doctor about it...severe pain and nausea could indicate endometriosis, vestibulitis and other conditions, many of which can be treated.
- Is it normal to throw up when im on my period?
- Q: Almost everytime i start i get really bad cramps and start throwing up.. and I almost fainted when i was on my last period? What should i do?
- A: I've had times on my period (and I call it the worst) when I have those syptoms too. Also, hot and cold at the same time. Try to get some pain pills for around that time and lay down. After you wake up, you'll feel a lot better.
Prev Question: Is chewing gum bad for you're teeth
People also view