Is it better to take a hot shower or a cold shower when you are sick
Here are 6 ways that a short cold shower protects you from colds and flu: A brief cold water shower will decrease your, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-better-to-take-a-hot-shower-or-a-cold-shower-when-you-are-sick ]
More Answers to "Is it better to take a hot shower or a cold shower when you are sick"
- Is it best to take a cold or hot shower if you are sick??
- hot shower, it actually will bring more blood to your skin so you can reduce a fever, it will open up stuffy sinuses and relax aching muscles.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when you're sick are you supposed to take a hot shower or cold shower?
- Q: my nose is clogged & I've been coughing a bit. but i am getting better. I haven't showered in 2 days & my hair is getting oily, GROSS. hot shower or cold?
- A: I think that a comfortably warm shower is best because it will unclog your sinuses and make it easier to breathe. Make sure to run hot water for a few minutes before going into the shower so that it will be warm in there. After you shower, make sure to towel dry very well, get dressed (preferably while still in the warmth of the bathroom steams), and start drying your hair. At least that is how I always do it and have not had a problem thus far.
- is there anything bad about taking a cold shower in the morning?
- Q: Its winter now and i usually get sick around october but i havent yet and i hear that cold showers are actually good for you? Is it bad if i start off with a hot shower just to wash myself then turn it to cold water for around 3 mins?
- A: turning the water cold for 3 or 4 mins is really enjoyable if youve had a really hot shower! nothing wrong with it! well...except your man bits might shrink lol
- Have you ever takin a long cold shower on a hot n humid tropical island;followed by a warm rinse???
- Q: I have on the island of Cozumel.It was awesomely refreshing.I got to see some sick hurricane damage left over...Have a good night...Tom Science 4
- A: yes
Prev Question: Does cracking your knuckles give you arthritis
People also view