Is broncitis contageous
Yes, Bronchitis is extremely contagious. The virus can be transmitted by the means of cough, sneeze or other contact. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-broncitis-contageous ]
More Answers to "Is broncitis contageous"
- The answer is that acute forms of bronchitis are very contagious and could easily be spread to everyone you come in contact with. Bronchitis is not something you probably want to share. Bronchitis is broken down into two different types. Th...
- According to the source below, "Yes. Bronchitis is contagious. It can be spread by direct or indirect contact. " I don't think that this is a good excuse for this person to be mean to you by telling others to stay away from you. B...
- Bronchitis is a respiratory disease that can be caused by a number of underlying factors. Although many people associate bronchitis primarily with contagious bacterial and viral infections, chronic bronchitis can also be directly related to...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is broncitis contageous?
- Q: my friend is all mad at me cause i have broncitis (following a cold) and now she is sick and shes blaming it on me... now, i know that broncitis itself isnt contagious, but like the cold or virus you get it after is.....am i right??!?please help me prove my friend wrong.
- A: The cold is contagious, yes...but bronchitis is NOT!! Go to a medical sight, or call your pharmicist or doctor!! It is NOT!! I studied premed, microbiology and have chronic bronchitis every winter. You are exactly right! (Except it is usually the cold BEFORE the bronchitis symptoms appear that are contagious!)
Prev Question: What are cavities
People also view