Is a Sharpie marker toxic
Sharpie Markers- Quick drying, non-toxic alcohol based ink formula.Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-a-sharpie-marker-toxic ]
More Answers to "Is a Sharpie marker toxic"
- What would happen if you ate a sharpie toxic marker?
- You could get very ill or possibly pass.
- Are Sharpie markers toxic if marks are licked off the hand??
- No. Each Sharpie has a printed seal Art & Creative Materials Institute certifying the marker as being non-toxic for normal use. "The new AP (Approved Product) Seal, with or without Performance Certification, identifies art material...
- Are sharpie king size permanent markers toxic?
- Sharpie markers are somewhat toxic, for there are chemicals in the mixture to make it stick to just about anything. If you got some in a large injury then I insist you see the doctor just incase something could happen. It's pretty unpredict...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it toxic if you draw on yourself with sharpie marker?
- Q: I was bored today in study hall, so I let my friend draw on my arm with sharpie marker, and it looks ausome, but I was wandering, could you get sick from it? I know it washes off.
- A: Only in large enough quantities. But then again think about all the other chemicals we do during the day. Like tooth paste, makeup, shampoo and conditioners and almost every thing we eat has toxin products. They once told us Coke (the kind you drink) causes cancer. What they didn't say was you had to drink 41/2 cases a day for years. Now if you have any allergies to any of the products in the ink you may get a rash outbreak in the area.
- are sharpie king size permanent markers toxic?
- Q: cus i actidentally got a bunch in a pretty big cut...
- A: Sharpie markers are somewhat toxic, for there are chemicals in the mixture to make it stick to just about anything. If you got some in a large injury then I insist you see the doctor just incase something could happen. It's pretty unpredictable about permanent markers, you never know. Also, you have a possibility to get ink poisoning.Good luck.
- What constitutes as a non solvent-based felt-tip permanent marker?
- Q: Is a non-toxic sharpie a non solvent-based felt-tip permanent marker? Cause Ive been using it to label dvd's & cd's and apparently for cd /dvd labeling you need a non solvent-based felt-tip permanent marker.
- A: A Sharpie.
Prev Question: Do you kill brain cells when you sneeze
People also view