Is 99 degrees a fever
The lowest temperature to be classified as a fever is 100.4. ChaCha on my friend! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-99-degrees-a-fever ]
More Answers to "Is 99 degrees a fever"
- Is 99 degrees a fever?
- 99 is a low grade fever. 100 is a cross between low and middle grade.
- Is 99 degrees Fahrenheit considered a fever?
- Not really, especially for an adult. Everyone's normal temperature is slightly different so that is a variable. If your child 's temperature is more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit measured rectally, or more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit measur...
- Is 99.0 degrees a fever?
- It is considered a low grade temperature and does indicate that there is something going on in our system. Maybe a cold, or infection etc.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Fever 99 degrees F over one week, not responding to Amoxycillin 500mg for the past two days, eye pain half day?
- Q: Can someone please tell me what could be the indication ? Thanks.
- A: It sounds like you have a sinus infection that isn't responding to your medication...although 99 degrees isn't much of a fever when 98.6 is normal (You're only 0.4 degrees above normal). If the eye pain is a new symptom, then you should check with your doctor to see if another antibiotic would be better for you. The bacteria causing your infection may be resistant to amoxicillin.
- 99 degree fever while 21 weeks pregnant and have to drive 10 hours tomorrow?
- Q: i'm 21 weeks pregnant and i've been feeling a bit week the past couple days so i took my temperture and its 99.0 (F). i was gonna go on a trip tomorrow (was still abit unsure about it) and i'll have to be on a car ride for 10 hours. i'm having second thoughts about the trip,what do you think?thanx,ladies,i had a feeling it wasn't a great idea and now i'm certain its not.
- A: don't go until you feel better
- 36 wks and fever of 99 degrees so far...?
- Q: I'm 36 wks and 4 days pregnant and have a fever of 99 degrees. What should I do?
- A: 99 is not high may just be getting sick take some Tylenol
Prev Question: When do you get morning sickness
People also view