If my body is itching all over what could it be
There are many causes for itchy skin such as: rash, allergies, dry skin, or eczema. Are you displaying any other symptoms? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-my-body-is-itching-all-over-what-could-it-be ]
More Answers to "If my body is itching all over what could it be"
- Why am I itching all over my body ?
- dont shower in hot water in the winter and use oil of olay for dry skin. dont go outdoors right after showering
- Why am i itching all over my body for no reason all of a sudden??
- It could be eczema. What is eczema? Eczema is a general term for many types of skin inflammation, also known as dermatitis. The most common form of eczema is atopic dermatitis (some people use these two terms interchangeably). However, t...
- What cause my skin to itch all over my entire body and when ...?
- Hi, XXXXXXXX ,these symptoms must be investigated by an Internal Medicine Specialist , this itching ,all over your body can be caused by : 1- an allergic reaction 2- kidney diseases, if your kidneys are not working properly, creatinine ac...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have intense itching all over my body what could be causing it?
- Q: For 6 months i've had uncontrollable itching all over my body i can't pin point anything that would cause it. I was on hydroxyzine for it but i want to figure out what the cause could be
- A: The most common cause of itching is dry skin; try switching to a milder soap and using a moisturizing lotion.Could be an allergy. Try changing your laundry detergent, preferably to something unscented/undyed, and skip the softener for a few washes.Could be bedbugs or lice. If you have small raised red bumps, it could be a bedbug infestation. They're actually becoming more common, and they're a real pain to eliminate.Could be a skin condition such as psoriasis, eczema, fungal infection or scabies. Your doctor should be able to recognize the other symptoms of these conditions.Other, less common causes of itchiness include thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia and lymphoma.
- I have this crazy random itching all over my body, with no marks, no rash, no bugs. What could it be?
- Q: I'm thinking it's psychological, but I don't know. I'm just sick of itching! I take meds for depression and have been taking lamisil (the general form) for ringworm I got from my cat. I don't know if there's any possible reactions between the two drugs or maybe I'm just convincing myself that I'm itching? I need your help. Thanks in advance!
- A: I don't suppose you just have dry skin? It does say a side effect of lamisil can be mild skin rash or itching.
- Itching and irritation all over the body?
- Q: My whole body is itching from neck, legs, hips, stomach, and arms, but the red rash is concentrated on my arms and legs. I stayed up all night because of the skin irritation.Could it be something I ate or an allergic reaction?
- A: Allergic reaction...most likely to something you ate. Take over-the-counter Benedryl and see if that does not clear it up. If not, see a private MD....NOT AN ER! Try to identify the cause of the reaction and keep Benedryl in your medicinec cabinet.
Prev Question: What food and drinks are good for headaches
People also view