If I have sharp stomach pains what could it be
If you have sharp stomach pains, you could be pregnant or have the stomach flu. See your doctor for a correct diagnosis. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-i-have-sharp-stomach-pains-what-could-it-be ]
More Answers to "If I have sharp stomach pains what could it be"
- Why do i have sharp pains in my stomach?
- Medication online toxicity levaquin ld not tylenol cialis without prescription next day delivery marijuana pain chlordiazepoxide hcl fluoxetine hcl and fenproporex does paxil help. Medical res and ailments, but i ll try to help does anyone ...
- I keep gettin a sharp pain in my stomach...what could it be??
- It is not normal to have sharp pains. it's could be gas. I would call my doc and have them take a look into.
- Why am I having sharp stomach pains?
- It could be extreme gas that is trapped or even IBS (irritable bowl syndrome). The only way to know for sure is if you go to your doctor and get it checked out.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- sharp stomach pains on my son (5 years old). They come and go. What could it be?
- Q: He complains of sharp pains. Pain lasts 3-5 minutes. He cries of pain but then goes away. It happened twice today. It's been happening for the last 3 days. I took him to the emergency room this morning. It's not appendix or hernia. They gave him an enema and that made him go to the bathroom. So far he's ok but we're keeping an eye on him. Any thoughts?
- A: Sounds like the ER docs have it right. They have eliminated the worst possibilities. Many young children deal with constipation that can cause terrible pains. I would suggest that you offer water frequently to him and fruits. Those two things will help keep his bowels moving freely.It's always scary when your child is in pain.
- I have been having sharp stomach pains for a third day, what should i do?
- Q: I am having very sharp pains in the left side of my stomach ive taken pepto but that dosnt seem to help. Ive also tried drinking canada dry, and other bubbly sodas, but nothing has soothed this pain does anyone have any suggestions?
- A: i would definatly call the doctor and tell them since the pain is localized to a specific area and see what they say
- why di i get sharp pains in my stomach once in a while?
- Q: i notice that I get sharp stomach pains for a moment then it goes away. but i do notice that i get gasy afterwards. is that normal?
- A: its either a gi tract infection or hard gas
Prev Question: What are shingles, and what are the symptoms
People also view