How to stop farting
You can't stop all farting. You can reduce it by chewing more & not gulping down your food and cutting back on carbonated drinks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-stop-farting ]
More Answers to "How to stop farting"
- ･ 1 Watch what you eat! Beans may be the magical fruit, but other foods are renowned for filling your gas... ･ 2 Chew thoroughly. You know why cows have to chew their cud four times? It gives bacteria a chance to... ･ 3 Exercise well. If...
- I am sure this is embarrassing for you. Foods that contain alot of fiber can do this. Raw veggies, high fiber cereals, etc... If you are lactose intolerant, this also will cause excessive gas. Are you having cereal with milk in the mornin...
- You are probably eating foods the don't agree with your body. Try cutting back on your dairy, nuts, stuff like that nature. good luck^^
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I get my husband to stop farting?
- Q: I've asked him to stop because they don't smell like roses, I don't have a problem with the farting it;s just the smell afterwards.. he finds it funny, i think it's annoying, how can i get him to stop?
- A: 1. The fight back approach: start farting right beside him all the time, and especially while eating.2. The jealosy approach: admire other men for their non-farting, and talk about how good they smell and how manly they are.3. The direct approach: Have a serious talk with him where you discuss how his farting is decreasing his status in your eyes. 4. The dramatic reaction approach: start vomitting when he farts around you. He may start to take it a little more seriously.
- What is the best way to stop farting?
- Q: Farting is affected on unexpected time. Any solution to stop the farting?
- A: GAS-Xi never tried but i heard it workss!=]
- How to stop farting all the time?
- Q: Around 2 weeks ago I began farting soooo much. When im around people I hold it in. So after the whole day my stomach is in severe pain from holding all those monsters in. And the worst part is they smell really bad. How can i stop them?
- A: Flatulence is the expulsion through the rectum of a mixture of gases that are byproducts of the digestion process. Therefore, "farting" is influenced by what you eat and when you eat it. For example, it is well-known that you are going to "fart" if you eat lots of beans, as well as potatoes, corn, noodles, wheat and mostly all sort of starched, because of the substances they contain. "Fart-safe" foods are, for example, cooked vegetables.Among the remedies to farting are eating cumin, coriander caraway, yogurt or taking a medicinal activated charcoal (like CharcoCaps).Also, it is absolutely necessary to defecate every single day.
Prev Question: How should I get some sleep
People also view