How to go to sleep fast
Clear your mind of everything & let neutral thoughts flow in your mind. Keep thinking about wanting to sleep & it will never come. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-go-to-sleep-fast ]
More Answers to "How to go to sleep fast"
- ･ 1 Set a time so you and your family to go to sleep about the same time or little bit later. This means... ･ 2 Take Melatonin supplement 5mg - usually found in the vitamin section of department stores and drug... ･ 3 Make sure the pillows,...
- If you really want to fall asleep fast, listen to my steps very carefully and do them in order and do them every single day to fall asleep fast! ･ STEP 1. After you eat dinner have a glass of warm milk (If you want put a drop of honey in it...
- Obviously, get a routine going. Go to bed and get up around the same time everyday, but also get some routine going with your bedtime readiness. I.E. Brushing your teeth, a bath/shower. Whatever you do before you go to sleep, start doing th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do You Go to Sleep Fast without Any Drugs?
- Q: i Can't go To Sleep =PAny ideas on how to Fall asleep Fast?
- A: Hello there, How long have you been unable to fall asleep quickly? Are you facing any family, relational, financial or school problem(s) that may be causing difficulty falling asleep? If you aren't, then try and recall whether something significant or traumatic happened the past weeks that may have brought about this sleeping problem. If you are unable to identify something that may be causing your insomnia, I highly suggest that you consult a doctor as it may be due to an underlying physical problem which is yet recognized. Drinking warm milk before bedtime is sleep-friendly. Foods that are high in carbohydrates, calcium and medium to low protein make great sleep inducers. You can also try chamomile tea and oatmeal. Have milk with oreo. I am 16 years old and have that once in a while before bedtime. Try playing sports during the day. Go for a swim, jog or walk, tire and make yourself perspire outdoor during the day. Hopefully the exhaustion will put you to sleep. Play classical or any kind of soothing music while you lie in bed. I really hope that you will try out the suggestions and be able to fall asleep quickly. Please read: http://www.kitchentablemedicine.com/the-best-bedtime-snacks-for-insomniacs/You are most welcomed to contact me on my profile page should further assistance be required. All the best and take care.
- What is the best way to get to sleep fast and to go to sleep?
- Q: I have a problem with trying to go to sleep early and when its early i cant close my eyes and ZZZZzzzz.
- A: Hi Jaquonda.I am sure that I can help your problem. Details would take too much space in this forum. Contact me via this "temporary" email address if you cannot sleep because your mind will not "shut down" even though you are physically tired. I suffered like this for over 20 years before I stumbled on a method of inducing sleep...I now fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow. I offer this free advice to anyone who suffers this same problem & may be reading your question.....Charlie.... firstname.lastname@example.orgSource(s):Excerpts from "Relief without drugs" - Dr Ainslie MearesExcerpts from Tai-Chi video on relaxation.Personal Research
- How do you go to sleep fast?
- Q: I lie down in bed and cant go to sleep for like 2 hours later, and advice?
- A: reading a book often helps me, i always give my cat a cuddle and i dont know how but that helps...hot water bottles or drinks make you sleepy and you can get bath stuff designed to make you sleep
Prev Question: What does a green stool mean
People also view