How to get rid of bloating
Bloating relief: take a walk after dinner, get rid of gas, try some herbal tea, eat more fiber, avoid coffee and chocolate, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-bloating ]
More Answers to "How to get rid of bloating"
- ･ 1 First, some causes: overeating, diverticulosis, food allergy or intolerance, gaseous foods, menstruation... ･ 2 The best way to get rid of bloating is to first determine what is causing it. If you have a history... ･ 3 Another tip to ge...
- If you have bloating a lot keep a bottle of unpasteurized apple cider vinegar handy. Mix a tablespoon of vinegar in a small glass of water. I use honey to sweeten it. It will help with the symptoms and if you drink some everyday the bloatin...
- I agree, Gas-X is good. Sometimes digestive enzymes (health food store) or Beano can help, too. All these work if it's due to indigestion. If it's pre-menstrual you could try one of these, also from the health food store you could try soy i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of constant bloating?
- Q: Just wondering if anybody out there has the same problem as me. My stomach is constantly bloated, i wake up bloated and go to sleep bloated, it never goes down overnight. I have had it all checked out with cat scans, colonoscopy, endoscopy, and blood tests and the docotors put it down to IBS and say it is a permanent condition i have to learn to accept. I get mild tummy pains and nausea but nothing crippling, just the constant bloating, it has been bloated now for 7 months with no sign of going down. How do i get rid of this, i take IBS support tablets and drink plenty of water but this doesn't help, if anyone has any idea's i really appreciate it
- A: Get checked to see if you have a wheat intolerance, often a common cause of bloating and misdiagnosed IBS
- How do I get rid of bloating so I can look good in a bikini?
- Q: I am going to a water park tomorrow but I just started my period today. Are there any ways to get rid of the bloating and heaviness really fast? I bought a brand new bikini to wear and I want to look good in it! I know I should reduce sodium intake and eat several smaller meals instead of 3 large ones. But that doesnt do enough when you have to wear a bikini. Please help!
- A: Make sure that today you avoid foods such as:Pizza SodaGreasy foods Salty Foods Grapes All of the above contribute to bloatedness. It also helps if you eat SLOW. I have noticed that if you eat fast you puff out. Today and before you go to the water park, go on a run and do some crunches. That will also help you feel better. Increase the amount of fiber you intake- fruit, veg, wholegrain cereals and bread, wholewheat pasta, brown rice and beans. MAKE SURE YOU DRINK LOTS OF WATER TOO! good luck
- How to get rid of bloating in pregnancy?
- Q: I'm about 22 weeks pregnant, and I get bloated throughout the day. How do I get rid of this bloating? It is rather annoying.
- A: deflatine is good but it will make you trump lol so dont put yourself in any embarissing places ha ha ha xxxx
Prev Question: What is pancreatitis? What are the symptoms
People also view