How many times can a person get chicken pox
You can only have chickenpox (caused by varicella zoster virus) once because you gain lifetime immunity. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-times-can-a-person-get-chicken-pox ]
More Answers to "How many times can a person get chicken pox"
- How many times can a person get Chickenpox?
- I am not trying to be funny, but it sounds like you might want to get checked out for Herpes Simplex. If you are looking at "chicken pox" like soars below the waste that happen every month, that sounds like a Herpes outbreak.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many times can one person have chicken pox?
- A: once
- How many times can a person get chicken pox?
- Q: http://www.interbent.com/images/yahoo-answers.pngobviously you guys arent clicking the link
- A: Only once..but later on in life you can get shingles if you had a slight case of CP when you were younger.But the chicken pox shot that people get now is only good for 20 years..after that you can catch them.That chick had herpes.
- Can a person catch chicken pox from a home where a infected child lives, if the child is not home at the time?
- Q: We are having a christmas party at a family members home. Their daughter has chicken pox and they are sending her to her grandmothers during the party. Can other kids catch the virus even thought she is not in the house?
- A: Direct Contact Only!Chickenpox is highly contagious to people not immune to it and spreads quickly within child care facilities, schools and families. The virus is transmitted by direct contact with the rash or by droplets dispersed into the air by coughing or sneezing.The answer is no, the other kids can't catch it if she is not home. Good Luck!!
Prev Question: What should i do for my tummy ache
People also view